Prayer Request

moog5050

Heavenly Father,

You are great and greatly to be praised. You spoke the universe into existence. From the highest mountain to the lowest ocean trench, all creation sings Your glory. 

Father I lift Ana and Brian before Your throne of Grace. I humbly ask for her healing and his peace. Not peace as the world knows it, Lord, but Your Peace. The Peace which surpasses all understanding. 

Father I thank You for Your Word in Isaiah 54:17, which says no weapon formed against these, Your children, shall prosper. I thank You for Your promise that where two or more are gathered, in Your Name, You are there in the midst. 

May this beautiful couple, that You have joined, use this blessing to bring You glory, for You alone are worthy. 

I thank You in advance, for all you are about to do.

In Jesus mighty and matchless Name, Amen 

• Like 2

in my prayers . I went though a similar situation with my mom but she refused to go in amublance i took her to the hospital.When i got to the hospital  2 cops and security told me to stay by my car and my mom went in the emergency room she was tested positive and  she was in LIJ  for a month but in a rehab in glen cove just tested she just tested negative. S he is finally able to walk but pushed it and fell the doctor was upset and took the walker from her shes ok but @ 82 she cant rush