Prayer Request

moog5050

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

So they found a 4cm mass in her right lung.  That was causing the dry cough the last 2 months and now is severely restricting her breathing and causing chest pain.  We are praying it’s an infection and not worse.  She is not a smoker, young and has been healthy with no family history of the worse option.  

Biopsy tomorrow and will have results next week.  She is on morphine and more comfortable.  We are a family of strong faith and believe God is in control of this.  Amazing how things change in the blink of an eye.  This stuff was not even a consideration last night.  And it’s TOUGH NOT BEING ABLE TO BE AT HER SIDE.   Appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes.  Sincerely we do.  

Don't spend much time on this site lately...just checked in and this is the first thing that I see.  My family and I will definitely be praying for you and yours.  I hope for the best for you guys.

Wow Moog, Thanks for the update and praying for the best. One of my employees last year had basically the same issue. She is 60 and a heavy smoker. I really thought she was screwed but it turned out to be walking pneumonia and she was fine in a couple weeks. Praying for the same out come for you and your family!

• Like 1

Thank you All.    Unfortunately her biopsy was pushed until Monday due to OR conflicts.   But results wouldn’t have come back until next week anyways so hopefully not much of additional delay.   Grateful for all the prayers.  Wonderful family here - a bit dysfunctional at times but wonderful.   Lol

ana is reasonably comfortable on a strong mix of pain meds and we are able to FaceTime now.  

• Like 15

Continued thoughts and prayers and best of luck next week. I am sure it is a struggle not being able to be there in person. The good thing is she is young and strong as are you. You guys will beat this!

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Continued thoughts and prayers and best of luck next week. I am sure it is a struggle not being able to be there in person. The good thing is she is young and strong as are you. You guys will beat this!

She squatted 345, benched 205 and deadlifted 350 at 123lbs when we first met at the North American Championship.   She truly is strong.  Lol.   But her faith is far stronger than her muscle.  She is good!  

• Like 15

She squatted 345, benched 205 and deadlifted 350 at 123lbs when we first met at the North American Championship.   She truly is strong.  Lol.   But her faith is far stronger than her muscle.  She is good!  
Wait are those numbers for real? I'm not even sure I could put those up at 203ish lbs!

Call Me The Teflon Don

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

That’s just awesome, I truly hope everything works out.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Wait are those numbers for real? I'm not even sure I could put those up at 203ish lbs!

Call Me The Teflon Don

She was world class in her weight class.  Probably top 10 or so. 

we have a full gym at home.  More than 1 guy has come over to train never to return after my wife lifts more than them.  Lol

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 9

She was world class in her weight class.  Probably top 10 or so. 
She's one tough cookie! She has clearly proven herself to be tough and a fighter! She's got this. And keeping you guys in our prayers

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moog5050 said:

The last numbered posted is in my range of weight lifting.....the first three are (other than the colon missing) times of day.  Nothing more, nothing less in MY world. :)

And then you say her faith is stronger than her muscle?  Moogy old boy, you & Ana have this on the run!

I'm into praying just a little more than weight lifting but I promise you I broke a World Record last night in Praying.  (for my weight class of course)  Tonight I shatter it........

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

She's one tough cookie! She has clearly proven herself to be tough and a fighter! She's got this. And keeping you guys in our prayers

Call Me The Teflon Don

2nd this^^^^.she could toss my big a$$ like a frisbee.keep the updates coming aswell!!!

• Like 1

The fight and drive Ana has, to become a world class athlete, will help her through this. Her faith in our Lord, will carry her to greatness again. Her gentle spirit, that she showed me when she welcomed me into her home, shines brightly to all who know her, I'm certain. I'm also certain that the power of prayer is real. I've seen it work myself. With all the beautiful prayers coming her way, from so many. She has much power with her now, spiritually as well as physically. That will be what lift's her back home, to be with her wonderful family.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:30 AM, Steve D said:

I am not a believer but wish you both the very best and hope things work out for both of you. It really sucks you can't be with her due to this this pandemic and we can only hope things turn around soon. Best of luck during this very frustrating time.

If it were not for Huntin and Fishin, I might not be a believer.   Fortunately, the good Lord uses those activities to prove His existence to me every time that I participate.  After listening to the words and watching the video, from the link you posted, it is pretty clear that is also the case for Luke Bryan.  

Moog and his wife can use all of our prayers, and God hears all of them.   Time for breakfast now, before I grab my shotgun and Bible and head back to the turkey blind, and send a few more up.    

• Like 1