Prayer Request

moog5050

27 minutes ago, GreenDrake said:

Any update, brother?  Thoughts and prayers are with you. 

Thank you my friend.   Update is that Ana was scheduled for a bronchoscopy (sp?) today during which they also do a biopsy.   But it was pushed one more day until tomorrow because the pulmonologist decided this morning that he wanted a more extensive type of bronchoscopy procedure.    So if things go as planned, procedure tomorrow with results 2 days later.  Appreciate the continued prayers.  She was feeling ok today.  Breathing seemed a bit better.    Thank you for asking.  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 12

Not what I wanted to see when signing on too, been around to much sickness lately and my faith has been waning.

Just as I was going to say a prayer, my wife yelled at me to come outside and there was a bright and beautiful rainbow across the eastern sky.

I took this as a sign from God, letting me know that although times are tough, he's still there and not to lose faith.

So we're all hoping for good results and a speedy recovery for your wife.

SJC

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shoots100 said:

Not what I wanted to see when signing on too, been around to much sickness lately and my faith has been waning.

Just as I was going to say a prayer, my wife yelled at me to come outside and there was a bright and beautiful rainbow across the eastern sky.

I took this as a sign from God, letting me know that although times are tough, he's still there and not to lose faith.

So we're all hoping for good results and a speedy recovery for your wife.

SJC

God is in this Bro.  No doubt!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Still thinking about your family Moog. I still say them pushing testing and not rushing is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would like to get this done to know what we are dealing with but I won’t argue with you and am happy they chose the more comprehensive bronchoscopy.   

• Like 1

I wish I could offer to cover you with court appearances but we are a few districts away and thank God for you right now the courts are still closed. Take this time for family. Nothing else matters. Clients and colleagues will understand and those sho do not...tough sh.t!!

2 minutes ago, GreenDrake said:

I wish I could offer to cover you with court appearances but we are a few districts away and thank God for you right now the courts are still closed. Take this time for family. Nothing else matters. Clients and colleagues will understand and those sho do not...tough sh.t!!

Work definitely is not much of a problem right now.  I guess a silver lining to this shutdown.  And I Agree.  

8 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Prayers continue daily from this address....Sis keeps asking me how to pronounce your last name...<<smile>>...

Lol.   La - dod - e -o.   

Or in Italian - lauw- da- dio (praise God in Latin).  Must have had a priest in our ancestry.  

Moog, haven't seen any rainbow in my neck of the woods, but if the good Lord wanted me to see one I would have. And I did.  A double at that.   I can only think that it's a sign of hope for you and your family.  

The good Lord has plans for each and every one of us...  Let's hope you're wife's plans are to keep your family together. 

• Like 1

Wow man, I can’t believe I somehow missed this thread. You will be in my thoughts and my family’s thoughts over the coming days. We will pray for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Luh daddio

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Oh I can remember it alright, but The Mermaid has problems with words of over two syllables...I think it came from learning to read in a one room country schoolhouse by word ID rather than phonics... She honestly does not know how to sound words out...No lack of intelligence...People here who have met her  are aware that she is an articulate person....Just a quirk of her early education I.E. learning of reading....

Heck, my ex-wife had a master's degree in teaching of reading, and she couldn,t spell worth a s**t...

Edited by Pygmy

Thanks all.  Ana went in at 10:30.   She should be out by now and in recovery.  I expect to speak with this afternoon.  Doc said he would call if he had info but doesn’t want to speculate and I may not have further info until Thursday regarding diagnosis when biopsy results are in.  Prayers and thoughts much appreciated.  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 9