Prayer Request

moog5050

3 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Good morning, @moog5050. Any news?

Rest easy knowing He is with you through this. 

My favorite bible passage, and found all throughout BTW, is “It came to pass”. It didn’t come to stay!!

Amen.   We are waiting on biopsy results to determine course of treatment.  Maybe today or tomorrow.  

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Amen.   We are waiting on biopsy results to determine course of treatment.  Maybe today or tomorrow.  

I am sure the waiting and not knowing is the hardest part. Was she able to come home at least while waiting for results. I can't imagine not being able to be there.....Hoping for the best....Nevermind that, I know it will be the best.....

The update is not good.  Biopsies positive for adenocarcinoma.   Both lung and lymph nodes.   Please continue to keep us in prayer.  We have both a physical and spiritual battle ahead.  But God is good and faithful.  

I will just say thank you in advance for your continued prayers. No point in updating on the roller coaster ahead - at least until God has finished His work in this.   Hug your spouse extra tight tonight.   

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

Will continue to pray here as well. Your wife sounds like a strong woman I’m sure she has tons of fight in her. With your faith and her strength we can all pull for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1