Prayer Request

moog5050

More prayers for her are on the way.  Medical miracles happen every day and nothing is too big for God.   I know a thing or two about that, having been on the receiving end a couple of times.       

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

Not what we all where hoping to hear Moog. Ana and your family will continue to be in my prayers through this. 

Don't be afraid to get a second opinion on treatment before getting started and don't be afraid to use a service where a hospital puts you in contact with someone who has recently gone through the same thing that Ana and your family are about to face. I know that after our office manager went through lymphoma treatment successfully shes talked to a couple of people facing the start of the same thing and just gave them a rundown of everything start to finish almost like a mentor. That was done directly through Roswell Park here in Buffalo on a volunteer basis. 

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Positives.   Ana is now home.  Woo hoo!   And latest CT scan shows no cancer in abdomen.   May give us more treatment options.   Going to beat this thing my friends.   We/God will!   Thanks. 

Great to hear she is home.......NOTHING like home. 

Beat that "C" like a drum Moog!!

So happy to hear Ana is home where she belongs! She will beat this!

Cancer treatment has come so far, compared to even just a few years ago. They are coming up with new treatments all the time now. I can attest to that!! I wouldn't be here now, if not for God and some good Doc's.

Ana will have God, and god Doc's working in her corner too! 

Gods speed Dear Ana! You got this! You and Brian also have my prayers, along with countless others too!

He will shine his light on you. And the Glory will go to Him.