More Cuomo stupidity

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Saratoga Springs .... An Irish Pub ( as if there's another kind ! ) Good for them !

Edited by GreeneHunter
spelling

'New York is going to die': Ex Gov. George Pataki says Big Apple is in jeopardy, brands de Blasio a 'disaster' and slams Cuomo's handling of COVID-19 as he reveals he might run against the Governor - like when he stopped his father Mario

He has done such a fine job in NY he is now traveling to help other states:mda:

Gov. Cuomo’s visit to Georgia blasted as ‘absurd’ amid NY’s coronavirus death total

Andrew Cuomo went down to Georgia Monday to advise local officials there on how to curb the coronavirus pandemic — but critics said the trip was nothing more than an ill-conceived public relations stunt given all the deaths that New York suffered.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/gov-andrew-cuomo-visits-georgia-over-coronavirus-outbreak/

Being that Georgia is one of the "restricted" states I wonder if he will quarantine for 14 days??

Edited by Steve D
  • Thanks 1

unreal if you or i went to Georgia 14 days in lock down when we get back but not the king....last week he was saying bail reform had nothing to do with the crime being up well when the same people get arrested every other night for whatever an they actually have the appearance ticket you gave them from the night before in the there pocket wearing the same clothes its a little frustrating and hard to believe bail reform isnt the cause, when they wouldve been locked up last yr

• Like 5

He says it's so safe people are COMING to NY.  LOL! 

I'm positive the census shows a mass exodus from NY state due to his tyranny and taxes.  And I doubt vacationers want to spend 14 of their vacation days in quarantine, since he has declared most state's citizens would have to if they visit. 

Is he delusional?  Senile?  Or is he the biggest liar going?

• Like 3

A big rally supporting the men and women in Blue was scheduled for today on Long Island. Among special guest supporters were Congressman Clay Higgins and celeb Ted Nugent.... but they were prevented from participating by order of Governor Cuomo.....if they left the plane they arrived on they would be forced to quarantine for 14 days....even though they would only be in the state a few hours.

A big rally supporting the men and women in Blue was scheduled for today on Long Island. Among special guest supporters were Congressman Clay Higgins and celeb Ted Nugent.... but they were prevented from participating by order of Governor Cuomo.....if they left the plane they arrived on they would be forced to quarantine for 14 days....even though they would only be in the state a few hours.

My brother got off a plane last Sunday night and they directed all NY residents to go to a table and register. They went over there and the lady was asleep so they all just kept walking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Governor Andrew Cuomo said “Who are they? Right to life, pro-assault weapons, anti-gay — if that’s who they are, they have no place in the state of New York because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

(https://nypost.com/2014/01/18/gov-cuomo-to-conservatives-leave-ny/)

I wonder if Cuomo will tell the domestic terrorists rioting in New York State that “they have no place in the state of New York because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”?

On 7/26/2020 at 9:55 AM, Rattler said:

He says it's so safe people are COMING to NY.  LOL! 

I'm positive the census shows a mass exodus from NY state due to his tyranny and taxes.  And I doubt vacationers want to spend 14 of their vacation days in quarantine, since he has declared most state's citizens would have to if they visit. 

Is he delusional?  Senile?  Or is he the biggest liar going?

Real estate agents in Southern states are flooded with calls and visits from NY/NJ area , locals are being priced out of the market . Countless friends and relatives have left, had dinner with a couple tonight who just bought a 250k condo in FLA , property taxes are $1,700 a year and no state income tax .

We have a few friends and relatives here now from Southern state’s Zero are quarantined, everyone drives up so they have their car for the summer stay .

• Like 1

Real estate agents in Southern states are flooded with calls and visits from NY/NJ area , locals are being priced out of the market . Countless friends and relatives have left, had dinner with a couple tonight who just bought a 250k condo in FLA , property taxes are $1,700 a year and no state income tax .
We have a few friends and relatives here now from Southern state’s Zero are quarantined, everyone drives up so they have their car for the summer stay .
Just curious....what's the size of the condo, and monthly HOA fee? Also what part of Florida?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk