More Cuomo stupidity

Wouldn't actually call this stupidity as much as a demonstration of his never ending dictatorship.

Now you can be pulled over to verify everyone is wearing a seat belt. Another way to generate revenue through tickets using gestapo tactics.

I might have to see if Rattler would sell me some of his land.

"Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation Requiring All Motor Vehicle Passengers 16 and Older to Wear A Seat Belt"

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-legislation-requiring-all-motor-vehicle-passengers-16-and-older-wear-seat

Wouldn't actually call this stupidity as much as a demonstration of his never ending dictatorship.
Now you can be pulled over to verify everyone is wearing a seat belt. Another way to generate revenue through tickets using gestapo tactics.
I might have to see if Rattler would sell me some of his land.
"Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation Requiring All Motor Vehicle Passengers 16 and Older to Wear A Seat Belt"
https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-legislation-requiring-all-motor-vehicle-passengers-16-and-older-wear-seat

Not to stick up for the guy because I think it’s a pointless law but wouldn’t the police still have to have probably cause to pull you over for a rear seat belt infraction just like they do for the front seat? I’m sure they can make up that excuse if they want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/scarborough-calls-on-cuomo-to-walk-back-statement-he-made-about-trump-out-of-bounds/ar-BB18GDpE

The article states “Cuomo said that the memo was "illegal" and "another attempt to kill New York City."

Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor De Blasio have been doing their best to “kill New York City”.

The article states “Forget bodyguards, he better have an army if he thinks he's gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don't want to have anything to do with him," Cuomo told reporters, according to multiple news outlets.

Cuomo makes NYC sound like some third world country run by terrorists and anarchists.  Truth is Cuomo and De Blasio are in charge of such a dangerous NYC. What are they doing about? 

The article states “He is persona non grata in New York City, and I think he knows that. ... The best thing he did for New York City was leave. Let him go to Florida [and] be careful not to get COVID," Cuomo added.

Sounds like a veiled threat “be careful not to get COVID”.  This coming from Cuomo, the governor of New York State that had the highest number of COVID reported deaths.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103688/coronavirus-covid19-deaths-us-by-state/

• Like 1

Governor Andrew Cuomo is at it again.  Cuomo accused President Trump of “actively trying to kill New York City”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cuomo-accuses-trump-of-actively-trying-to-kill-new-york-city/ar-BB18PaKF?ocid=SL5GDHP

Did Cuomo forget that President Trump brought in a hospital that was set up at the Javits Center and the Military Sealift Command hospital ship USNS Comfort that was docked in NYC?

I wonder if Cuomo actually listens to what he is saying and how he acts in public.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Convicted double cop killer Anthony Bottom is being paroled in Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) New York

WCBS 880 reports that Bottom and two other members of the Black Liberation Army ambushed NYPD Officers Joe Piagentini and Waverly Jones by using a fake 911 call to get them to come “to a Harlem housing complex,” where they were shot dead.

Jones was killed with a single shot to the back of the head while Piagentini was shot 22 times, begging for his life during the attack.

Piagentini’s widow, Dianne Piagentini, said that when she learned of Bottoms’ parole it hit her “like a punch in the gut.”

“He needed to stay behind bars. For what he did, he should’ve been behind bars for his life,” she said.

Dianne added, “Gov. Cuomo has now seen fit to release a cop killer into New York State society. This is what Gov. Cuomo releases into society and thinks that he is rehabilitated? At his trial, he said, there is no rehabilitation for me.”

Police Benevolent Society president Pat Lynch also commented on Bottom’s parole, saying, “In the last three years, [there are] 16 cop killers that are now walking our streets, so I was not surprised that once again they’re going to do that. But what makes you so angry is you know there’s a police family that’s now devastated once again, but a family that’ll fight this, and will continue to fight this.”

PIX 11 News reports that Bottom “now goes by Jalil Abdul Mutaqim.” He is scheduled to be paroled no later than October 20, 2020.

• Sad 1

Andrew Cuomo offers National Guard to collect garbage as he scrambles to contain NYC COVID-19 hot spots 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-cuomo-offers-national-guard-to-collect-garbage-as-he-scrambles-to-contain-nyc-covid-19-hot-spots 

Cuomo should have sent in the National Guard to take out the real garbage, the not so peaceful protesters, but he did not.

ALBANY, N.Y. — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo provided an updated into the state's progress on the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic during a conference call on Thursday.

Governor Cuomo announced that the state has released a new app that will alert you if you were within 6 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, and if you were around that person for 10 or more minutes. 

The app cost approximately $700,000 and was paid for with money from the federal government, as well as funds from the Bloomberg Philanthropy foundation.

The free app, called “COVID Alert" is available on Apple and Android devices.

2 hours ago, Steve D said:

ALBANY, N.Y. — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo provided an updated into the state's progress on the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic during a conference call on Thursday.

Governor Cuomo announced that the state has released a new app that will alert you if you were within 6 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, and if you were around that person for 10 or more minutes. 

The app cost approximately $700,000 and was paid for with money from the federal government, as well as funds from the Bloomberg Philanthropy foundation.

The free app, called “COVID Alert" is available on Apple and Android devices.

I'll download it twice, so it's twice as affective. 

52 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

And then they'll track your every move twice as hard. That's a hard pass from me

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Ok, you realize I wasn't serious????