Mothers Day...

ny hunter

Yes, Happy Mother’s Day to all especially those enjoying their First Mother’s Day!!

How are you planning to celebrate today?

What a darn shame for the restaurant industry, MD is by far the biggest day of the year for many places and now they are either shuttered or just doing take out.  I hope we can revisit this thread next year with a better outlook. 

Remember to keep Moog’s wife in your thoughts & prayers. 

• Like 7

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms! 

Rob-c, my condolences to you and your entire family.  My Mom passed 6 years ago this week, miss her everyday, but she lives on in our family and always will. 

• Thanks 1

Many years  ago when our kids were young , I grabbed an old wooden step ladder off the side of the road , had the kids paint it up , and Mrs Nomad put flower pots on the steps and hanging baskets hung  from it . Last week I grabbed this one , for our now adult kids to make another one for Her on Mother’s Day .

EF2865A4-C293-4E07-9C75-E1F05464A74F.jpeg

3B3D18EE-BA3C-4643-8853-12EFFDE63E26.jpeg

• Like 6

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

What kinda world are we living in where you can't even give your mom a hug on mother's day!. Brought my mom a bunch of flowers and had to talk to her from the damn driveway...#sucks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

What kinda world are we living in where you can't even give your mom a hug on mother's day!. Brought my mom a bunch of flowers and had to talk to her from the damn driveway...#sucks

I did this exact same thing. Doesn't seem right 

Great Day ! Samantha came home from Buffalo yesterday, I brought her car in and bought her new tires, oil, change and inspection. This morning she made a great brunch!  Other daughter and her fiancé came over and we all, painted  ladder from my first post here .  Then we played a few games of euchre, man 9s and 10s for me today , luckily two people dealt so I could see the cards .....