Woodland Caribou

Awesome story and pics. Wish we saw more threads like this on this forum, so I wouldn’t have to lurk on Bowsite anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bowsite has gone down hill considerably. I spend and post less and less time on there.

I will post a couple more hunts on here

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I haven't hung on Bowsite lately, since my out of state hunts are largely a thing of the past...

I got a ton of good info back in the day, however... Set up several great hunts with info gained mostly from there....

There is a contingent of bowhunting snobs there, however who would quit talking to you if they learned you were a gun hunter...

They were a minority, however..Most of the guys were good guys..Made some good friends there...

• Like 2

Awesome Caribou! We met before the hunt. I was in Dean's other camp. Weather was not good for the week. I didn't see any moose at all until friday but was lucky to get the only bull I saw. Guide was not into the two mile walk to the moose or 4 mile pack out :rolleyes:

Packing moose.png

Moose.png

• Like 3

Awesome Caribou! We met before the hunt. I was in Dean's other camp. Weather was not good for the week. I didn't see any moose at all until friday but was lucky to get the only bull I saw. Guide was not into the two mile walk to the moose or 4 mile pack out kolobok_rolleyes.gif

473687219_Packingmoose.thumb.png.e7b42df43c7e88579f5752bfdbf367f1.png

Moose.thumb.png.9482121510434e3f4dbcc1928a9a9831.png

Great to see you! Nice bull ! Glad you did well!