CALLING ALL MODS - TAPATALK PLUGIN ISSUE

BizCT

iPhone. and if you ever make an accusation like that again, i'll shut this forum right down for good!
Can't be done from a shitass iPhone. Only tech savvy Droid users such as myself can do that

Call Me The Teflon Don

Can't be done from a shitass iPhone. Only tech savvy Droid users such as myself can do that

Call Me The Teflon Don

You can’t even enjoy videos without them being grainy. Green bubbles ruin Entire group chats. I was a droid guy for years but it’s annoying to not be able to enjoy videos amongst friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not according to Tapatalk. The forum needed an update and BurmJohn did it . 

Didn't need any forum update for my Samsung Android ! If you had deleted the app and reinstalled  the Tapatalk Pro one earlier , this thread probably wouldn't have existed ! :pleasantry:

You can’t even enjoy videos without them being grainy. Green bubbles ruin Entire group chats. I was a droid guy for years but it’s annoying to not be able to enjoy videos amongst friends

Only videos sent from an iPhone because they're too stupid to send to anything other than iPhone because they're cabbage

Call Me The Teflon Don

13 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Only videos sent from an iPhone because they're too stupid to send to anything other than iPhone because they're cabbage

Call Me The Teflon Don

"they're cabbage" ???? What the heck is that ? Cabbage ? 

Didn't need any forum update for my Samsung Android ! If you had deleted the app and reinstalled  the Tapatalk Pro one earlier , this thread probably wouldn't have existed ! :pleasantry:

The pro doesn’t let me @ people though.

Call Me The Teflon Don

No company allows confi emails on a droid though and I don’t want to carry 2 phones

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I enjoy them all ,it's your fault for using inferior technology , droid guys are playing chess while you play checkers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2020 at 6:11 PM, fasteddie said:

I bet "DOC" would know how to get you fixed up with Tapatalk . :rolleyes:

Is anyone else having this problem ? 

Yes. Did you have to change your password?  I try to change mine and it says i need the old one?  hell if i knew that i guess i would not need a reset.  Might have to just start new account on here.

• Like 1

I’m back everyone. I’d like to thank my head of IT for helping through this. TCIII advised me to delete app and reinstall the Tapatalk Pro one

You Betts believe I ripped up that pool opening invoice