Season's a bust so far!!!

maytom

Seems all my honey holes have dried up!!! The last five times out, the woods was quiet as a church!!!

Granted we have had a crappy month so far weather wise, between the cold and wet days!!!

Staying out of the woods until the last week, seems like a waste of time lately.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, maytom said:

Seems all my honey holes have dried up!!! The last five times out, the woods was quiet as a church!!!

Granted we have had a crappy month so far weather wise, between the cold and wet days!!!

Staying out of the woods until the last week, seems like a waste of time lately.

I've had the opposite. 3 mornings out, all 3 mornings hearing gobbles and see turkey on 2 mornings. Unfortunately, I'm an amateur so haven't pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

More gobbles off the roost this morning.....once he hit the ground he beat feet.
Oh well.....gonna get into his bedroom tomorrow morning.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Don’t call at him is my advice, I’ve tangled with birds like that. Just be where he went and ruin his morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 5/20/2020 at 9:25 AM, maytom said:

My season has been exactly the same. I've had nothing in front of my gun. Will try one more time. Boat is calling.

• Like 1