New from LI

Pat516

On 5/23/2020 at 7:58 AM, crappyice said:

Welcome Pat....familiarize yourself with sawyers permethrin if hunting LI-ticks are supposedly brutal out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that. I hunt Suffolk and the ticks are rough. Permethrin works well, just follow the instructions. You can get it at Home Depot this time of year. 

And welcome BTW lol

Edited by squirrelwhisperer

Welcome. Not sure if I am wrong or not, but I think you can get the online bowhunter course but not 100% sure.

Damn- you got me excited but alas that’s not true - there is a Homework component on line that must be completed before the in person 7 hour course- those are not being scheduled until after June 30 according to what I just read .... hoping they open that option soon

https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/92278.html

15 hours ago, crappyice said:

Damn- you got me excited but alas that’s not true - there is a Homework component on line that must be completed before the in person 7 hour course- those are not being scheduled until after June 30 according to what I just read .... hoping they open that option soon

https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/92278.html

I wonder if you can do an out of state bow hunter ed and then apply it to your NYS license, similarly to how it works for us when we buy out of state tags?

I wonder if you can do an out of state bow hunter ed and then apply it to your NYS license, similarly to how it works for us when we buy out of state tags?

Over 16 I believe...I got a pair of 15 year old boys!!!

• Like 1