Woodman arms

sbuff

I got mine last year. I like it a lot. If you’re not a walker I don’t think it’s worth the money. Not any more accurate than any of the cva wolfs or optimal I’ve had.

It has some advantages that are awesome for someone that does a lot of still hunting/tracking, it’s light, carry’s like a dream, no hammer to cock, a stock built for use with a peepsight, the safety is right where it belongs and it’s not a noisy plastic. For someone that hunts mainly from a tree stand it’s not worth spending 2-4X’s more money than your average muzzleloader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like I should look closer , I use my TC X7 muzzleloader during gun season,  lots of walking and stalking is my style . Did you buy in NYS or right from Mark. I have spoken to him a few times and has been very informative. 

Is your the 45 or 50 and are you using sabots or conicals with T7 or BH209

Sounds like I should look closer , I use my TC X7 muzzleloader during gun season,  lots of walking and stalking is my style . Did you buy in NYS or right from Mark. I have spoken to him a few times and has been very informative. 
Is your the 45 or 50 and are you using sabots or conicals with T7 or BH209

Bought from mark. Mark is very good, I think the guy you’ll talk to know is Timmy if you call. Mines 50cal I shoot sabot with BH.

If I’m going to be sitting I use my cva, if I’m walking I carry the woodman. I don’t like the stock design for shooting with a scope. For a peep it is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...