Jerkman vs. Bill Schmidt

BizCT

Jerkman Vs. Bill Schmidt  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Jerkman change his avatar pic instead of pretending to be Bill Schmidt?

45 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

I've taken a few during deer season. Fall hens. They were pretty dumb. I got two from the same flock once. Shot one then they kept on their way so I figured why not fill a second tag. So then the second took a nice broadhead through the spine. Needless to say they were much easier than the gobbler

I'm Surgical

what year was 2 hens allowed in the fall season? i thought it was always 1 bird of each sex?

https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/29461.html

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

I've taken a few during deer season. Fall hens. They were pretty dumb. I got two from the same flock once. Shot one then they kept on their way so I figured why not fill a second tag. So then the second took a nice broadhead through the spine. Needless to say they were much easier than the gobbler

I'm Surgical

Two with a bow out of the same flock, that’s outstanding. 

Oh yea, they’re not dumb, just wary.  People are dumb......

• Like 1

Two with a bow out of the same flock, that’s outstanding. 

Oh yea, they’re not dumb, just wary.  People are dumb......
In all fairness I was in my tree stand so that probably takes some of the impressiveness out as I was reining down death from above. So they had no idea to look up

I'm Surgical

• Like 1

Right Cynthia. Now, I don't look like Richard  Gere- but if Jerkman wants to keep using my pic- no problem.          I like both Biz + Jerkman and am trying to stay out of this.    I always thought those 2 were really Tight.    I should set up a Saturday Turkey Hunt with both of them at Stewart to get this Hatchet buried. And maybe get one of them a Gobbler.
Oh if we did that I can finally get a new Avatar picture!

I'm Surgical

• Haha 1

I'm up for it. What say Biz + Jerkman. 3 is a crowd in Turkey Hunting- but, I won't be shooting.
I can't do this weekend but next season maybe one day in the fall I would love to try and get some turkeys together. Maybe then I'll learn what I'm doing wrong lol

I'm Surgical

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I'm up for it. What say Biz + Jerkman. 3 is a crowd in Turkey Hunting- but, I won't be shooting.

Bill - I could use you next year on my Dad's land. 5 times out, 5 times gobblers under 100yds and zero shots. I'd love to follow your lead there and see what i can do differently.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

I like both Biz + Jerkman and am trying to stay out of this.    I always thought those 2 were really Tight.   

I thought they were tight too Bill. 

It's a disturbing development in the much lauded South Eastern chapter of HuntingNY.com, hopefully the damage can be repaired when the two great minds get together, break bread and enjoy some fellowship.

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

It's a disturbing development in the much lauded South Eastern chapter of HuntingNY.com, hopefully the damage can be repaired when the two great minds get together, break bread and enjoy some fellowship.

I wonder if its because only one of them had a successful spring turkey season  and is adding a new mount to the coveted taxidermy studio that for some reason every home in SENY has.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I wonder if its because only one of them had a successful spring turkey season  and is adding a new mount to the coveted taxidermy studio that for some reason every home in SENY has.  

Still the year of the Biz. The Fiscal Biz year runs July 1 - June 30. Everyone knows that. My 94" of bone trumps beard inches.

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Still the year of the Biz. The Fiscal Biz year runs July 1 - June 30. Everyone knows that. My 94" of bone trumps beard inches.

We would have to check equivalent scores. Who has the nwtf points system?

Bill - I could use you next year on my Dad's land. 5 times out, 5 times gobblers under 100yds and zero shots. I'd love to follow your lead there and see what i can do differently.
Use a rifle!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Could be. There's still time left for him to catch up this weekend though. And every home has his work because he's the best on the planet

I'm Surgical

I blame Cuomo for all of this!

I'm Surgical

• Haha 1

Gun loses to xbow though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not when the target is the size of a Clementine and the pattern doesn't get a chance to expand so essentially shooting a Clementine with a slug. When it's set for shooting a basketball at a Clementine. Boom Roasted! Though your deer wins on amount of food it provides. Much more delicious meat on a deer than a single turkey

I'm Surgical

41 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

Not when the target is the size of a Clementine and the pattern doesn't get a chance to expand so essentially shooting a Clementine with a slug. When it's set for shooting a basketball at a Clementine. Boom Roasted! Though your deer wins on amount of food it provides. Much more delicious meat on a deer than a single turkey

I'm Surgical

You shot a turkey with a turkey load in your shotgun ,let's not pretend anything else actually happened. 

• Like 5

You shot a turkey with a turkey load in your shotgun ,let's not pretend anything else actually happened. 
But it took out only his brain which is exactly what I was trying to do because of my surgical precision

I'm Surgical

I'm Surgical

I heard if you brine that turkey meat for 36 hours you’ll get 1 edible bite.

And you just compared a run of the mill shotgun kill to a FRONT SHIRT POCKET BROADHEAD kill?

If all you hit was the head with your pellets, doesn’t that mean you aimed too high? I thought the aiming point is base of neck?

I heard if you brine that turkey meat for 36 hours you’ll get 1 edible bite.

And you just compared a run of the mill shotgun kill to a FRONT SHIRT POCKET BROADHEAD kill?

If all you hit was the head with your pellets, doesn’t that mean you aimed too high? I thought the aiming point is base of neck?

Well my gun is sighted in for 40 yards. But that's neither here nor there. A strictly head shot preserves all the meat. No chance of tainting it with nasty pellets. Makes for better eating. Also a front shirt pocket shot was a good shot as well. I think my turkey watched your deer when it was being born

I'm Surgical