Jerkman vs. Bill Schmidt

BizCT

Jerkman Vs. Bill Schmidt  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Jerkman change his avatar pic instead of pretending to be Bill Schmidt?

Just 25 YES. Otherwise everyone changes their avatar to either Jerkman pics or his fiancé. Someone on the forum was nice enough to hack his pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Too bad you can't use them without our permission which I have

I'm Surgical

You bet your ass they are

They are copyrighted? News to me. Which ones? They are publicly out there and unless you registered all of the images with the U.S. Copyright Office, you would not be able to sue for copyright infringement.

They are copyrighted? News to me. Which ones? They are publicly out there and unless you registered all of the images with the U.S. Copyright Office, you would not be able to sue for copyright infringement.

All images are copyrighted the instant they are taken by the photographer. This is an automatic. May want to brush up on the law

I'm Surgical

All images are copyrighted the instant they are taken by the photographer. This is an automatic. May want to brush up on the law I'm Surgical

When posted on social media? I don’t think so

When posted on social media? I don’t think so 

When posted anywhere. Now unless you want to lose your job I suggest you quit while you're not too far in the hole

I'm Surgical

When posted anywhere. Now unless you want to lose your job I suggest you quit while you're not too far in the hole

I'm Surgical

Lol. It wouldn’t be me posting it. It would be someone on unemployment

Only 21 "Yes" so far. We did not reach the deadline by COB yesterday, so I guess the mods can lock up this thread. Jerkman has enough to deal with after shooting a turkey with shotgun in Westchester County (3S).

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Only 21 "Yes" so far. We did not reach the deadline by COB yesterday, so I guess the mods can lock up this thread. Jerkman has enough to deal with after shooting a turkey with shotgun in Westchester County (3S).

Luckily shotgun for turkey is legal in 3s. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

No chance he takes a turkey with his bow skills ...LOL

Good point. Surgical Surgeons work on animals at point blank range. A sniper on the other hand could make the 7yd bow shot

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t vote either but put me in for a YES!
This would be a more appropriate pic

ab620081626fc4329ae171f57d3012ed.jpg&key=99f70841c0effe8b962938349e7faabc2024618cc6c344a9659c751c7c5f8ecf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this is not the what for jerkman ate for dinner thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

No chance he takes a turkey with his bow skills ...LOL
I've taken a few during deer season. Fall hens. They were pretty dumb. I got two from the same flock once. Shot one then they kept on their way so I figured why not fill a second tag. So then the second took a nice broadhead through the spine. Needless to say they were much easier than the gobbler

I'm Surgical