Jerkman vs. Bill Schmidt

BizCT

Jerkman Vs. Bill Schmidt  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Jerkman change his avatar pic instead of pretending to be Bill Schmidt?

Well my gun is sighted in for 40 yards. But that's neither here nor there. A strictly head shot preserves all the meat. No chance of tainting it with nasty pellets. Makes for better eating. Also a front shirt pocket shot was a good shot as well. I think my turkey watched your deer when it was being born

I'm Surgical

A turkey is nasty with or without pellets in it. I heard if you brine it long enough, you can drink the brine and throw out the turkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So nothing has changed?

What a waste of time..........

We didn’t get 25 YES by COB yesterday, but Chef changed his profile pic to Jerkman’s fiancé who then threatened with a bogus copyright lawsuit even though the picture is posted on social media with a “public” not “private” account

• Like 1

I think both of you guys play with yourselves too much ,thats what i think. 

I beat my meat once per day. It’s good for testosterone, hair growth, and my overall mental health

A turkey is nasty with or without pellets in it. I heard if you brine it long enough, you can drink the brine and throw out the turkey

Agree to disagree. You don't know what you're missing

I'm Surgical

We didn’t get 25 YES by COB yesterday, but Chef changed his profile pic to Jerkman’s fiancé who then threatened with a bogus copyright lawsuit even though the picture is posted on social media with a “public” not “private” account

Also Bill voted NO

I'm Surgical

“Threatened with copyright lawsuit.” ?!?

And here I go again...

To WNY hunters the actions and bogus lawsuits threats due to a silly picture being used only reflects the SE hunter who would threaten such a thing and in no way reflect the NORMAL SE hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Agree to disagree. You don't know what you're missing

I'm Surgical

You are right, I dont. I heard bad things though. We actually stopped eating turkey on TG years ago and switched to chicken

You are right, I dont. I heard bad things though. We actually stopped eating turkey on TG years ago and switched to chicken

People just say they taste bad so there's less competition. Why do you think@blackbeltbill devotes all his free time to turkey hunting. The man is addicted to the delicious juicy flavor of wild turkey

I'm Surgical

• Like 1

“Threatened with copyright lawsuit.” ?!?

And here I go again...

To WNY hunters the actions and bogus lawsuits threats due to a silly picture being used only reflects the SE hunter who would threaten such a thing and in no way reflect the NORMAL SE hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@moog5050 promised to represent me. Go back to not turkey hunting

I'm Surgical

18 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

People just say they taste bad so there's less competition. Why do you think@blackbeltbill devotes all his free time to turkey hunting. The man is addicted to the delicious juicy flavor of wild turkey

I'm Surgical

Ive had numerous people tell me it sucks ,for some reason every recipe involves marinating for 24 hours before cooking. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

I'm Wacky

Did you get the carcass from your bird and if so, how will/did you prepare it?

Did you get the carcass from your bird and if so, how will/did you prepare it?
Nice try editing my signature. You had me tricked for a second. And taxi breasted him out when I dropped it off. Wound up going with a Schnitzel style preparation and fried up in one of my cast iron skillets. Came out superb. Super juicy very flavorful and super tender. I highly recommend it. I can send you the recipe if you like

I'm Surgical

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I beat my meat once per day. It’s good for testosterone, hair growth, and my overall mental health

Now I know why I have lousy hair. And all this time I thought it was genetics, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1