Beaverkill on Monday Looking for a spot on the Delaware.

Nytracker

I'm going down to pick nephew  up on Monday . Planning on fishing our way back north. Going to spend most of the day on willow and beaverkill. Was thinking of making our evening stop ,fishing until dark ,  on the Delaware  someplace .  We will still have a couple  hour drive home from Deposit. I have fished mostly the beaverkill and willow . Just a couple times on the Delaware .

Any recomendations  ?

I really dont have a clue where to go . I use to fish the DRC  and state game lands . 

Edited by Nytracker

I’ll be following this one as i may be doing the reverse...fishing up at the Delaware in the mid morning/afternoon and working my way back to the Beaver for the evening...maybe we can “Hi Five” as we pass each other on 17!!
I too have more confidence/spots on the Beav/Willow than the Delaware system....maybe [mention]Chef [/mention] will chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm going down to pick nephew  up on Monday . Planning on fishing our way back north. Going to spend most of the day on willow and beaverkill. Was thinking of making our evening stop ,fishing until dark ,  on the Delaware  someplace .  We will still have a couple  hour drive home from Deposit. I have fished mostly the beaverkill and willow . Just a couple times on the Delaware .
Any recomendations  ?
  I really dont have a clue where to go . I use to fish the DRC  and state game lands . 

DRC and game lands are a good start,
This will apply to both you and crappy but Indian country/barking dog is a good place to start. Also look at the gentleman’s club

Gimme the Spark notes version...where am I going Monday!!!!!

Man for an English teacher you really seem quite lazy when it comes to reading. I'd have figured you'd love reading

I'm Surgical

Gimme the Spark notes version...where am I going Monday!!!!!

I would fish up top, Indian country/ barking dog. Gentlemen’s club. It’s a bit of a drive but it’s where the action has been. Water is freezing up there

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

I’ll be following this one as i may be doing the reverse...fishing up at the Delaware in the mid morning/afternoon and working my way back to the Beaver for the evening...maybe we can “Hi Five” as we pass each other on 17!!
I too have more confidence/spots on the Beav/Willow than the Delaware system....maybe [mention]Chef [/mention] will chime in

When are you heading up?

I may be hitting some small Brookie streams but not sure....trying to hook up with a college pal for the morning...pM will be the beaver is my guess

The PM is usually when I try to get into some beaver

• Like 1

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

I may be hitting some small Brookie streams but not sure....trying to hook up with a college pal for the morning...pM will be the beaver is my guess

Good luck! I was thinking about heading back up next weekend 

• Like 1