Sitka Gear

remi1100

I have recently purchased a few items from Sitka. I purchased an XXL fanatic Jacket, XXL Fanatic Hoody, XL Fanatic Lite Jacket. It seems the hoody is a little longer and baggy on me. The Fanatic jacket seems a little baggy (lot of room in sleeves and mid section) and the fanatic lite seems to fit but not sure if it’s too tight. I am 5’9 about 220 lbs. Any suggestions from anyone who owns these whether or not I should have Have a more tight fit on my jackets? And hoody? 

what are your thoughts as far how your cloths fit you? Specifically the Sitka gear brand 

I would think you want a snug fitting jacket / pullover for bow season so nothing interferes with your draw . Not such a big deal for the trousers . My youngest son has Sitka gear and it is real nice . Personally , I wouldn't spend the money for the high priced gear . I have Scent Lok clothing that I have used for several years and it has served me well . 

I have some older Sitka gear and the sizes seem true. That said, I want base layers and any Bow season top/jacket a snugger fit. For heavier gear I like a bit of room for layering if needed.

And buy First Lite! I had too!

Edited by Fletch

I never thought i would buy anything but bargain bin camo , the first few hunts this turkey season have been amazing ,super light weight and it doesnt matter if im sitting or walking up the hill i feel the same temperature the whole time. 

• Like 1

I never thought i would buy anything but bargain bin camo , the first few hunts this turkey season have been amazing ,super light weight and it doesnt matter if im sitting or walking up the hill i feel the same temperature the whole time. 
I may have missed it......bit what brand did you buy?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk