Now They're Rioting In Rochester!

Cabin Fever

Ya been in contact with my  former co workers and listening on line  , multiple car fires ,building fires , attacking fire trucks, one FF injured , looting extending to neighboring suburbs .

Going to run some guns to my daughter and her fiancé in one of neighboring suburbs as the “ bad “ city streets run straight into her town and they advised shops there to lock up and leave .

30 round mags locked and loaded . 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 10

19 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Ya been in contact with my  former co workers and listening on line  , multiple car fires ,building fires , attacking fire trucks, one FF injured , looting extending to neighboring suburbs .

Going to run some guns to my daughter and her fiancé in one of neighboring suburbs as the “ bad “ city streets run straight into her town and they advised shops there to lock up and leave .

30 round mags locked and loaded . 

I hope they are far enough North to be safe.  Good job looking out tho.  

ED3C4912-BD81-4712-8584-9C449CDDD1D2.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

F'n animals!! I saw pics of them running out of a store with arms full of Nike sneakers! 

It's terrible, there is looting and burnings all over because a cop killed the guy. Now we are all thinking about the looting and not the murdered man.

Another Minneapolis police officer who used excessive force, but no one was protesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/somali-immigrant-cop-mohamed-noor-who-shot-justine-damond-was-highly-celebrated-by-minneapolis-mayor-in-2015

The article states "In his short time with the Minneapolis Police, Noor has had three complaints filed against him – two that are still open. The other was closed and Noor wasn’t disciplined."

Edited by ADK Native

8 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

They have a real hard time recruiting  these days . Alot of people cant pass the backgrounds and mental. 

True ! My friend retired after 35 years . When he took the test in the early ‘80s , 7,000 others did and you needed a score in the upper 90s to move on through the process, the last test 400 signed up , if you pass with a 70 you’re going,to,go to the next steps , and many things get overlooked or waivers granted  as well .

2 minutes ago, Zag said:

I finally got my wife to shoot my 9mm today. Next up her pistol permit and a full time pistol for her to carry. If they ever try looting the country they are in trouble!!

My spare mags came today for my 10mm. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rob-c said:

My spare mags came today for my 10mm. 

I don't know whats gotten into me but the though of stockpiling guns and ammo sounds like a wise move and will be moving in that direction!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Wtf, hope all is safe up that way. My son  lives in chili texting him now to stay put. 

Where abouts in chili?im 5 mins down the road.having a cold one listening to CCR,midnight special.id be the last house to show up at.......cousin just left who lives in gates,as bello put out no travel

Edited by doebuck1234

5 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Where abouts in chili?im 5 mins down the road.having a cold one listening to CCR,midnight special.id be the last house to show up at.......cousin just left who lives in gates,as bello put out no travel

Spring lake apartments.

50 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Wtf, hope all is safe up that way. My son  lives in chili texting him now to stay put. 

Been listening all night to scanner , it’s mostly the city with some spill over to Irondequoit as the city streets run right trough them as well  . Greece and Penfield has locked downed  some stores as roads  run directly out of city to, them as well but it’s  been quiet from what I can tell .

Stay put is good advice though .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Been listening all night to scanner , it’s mostly the city with some spill over to Irondequoit as the city streets run right trough them as well  . Greece and Penfield has locked downed  some stores as roads  run directly out of city to, them as well but it’s  been quiet from what I can tell .

Stay put is good advice though .

Just saw that wegmans in monroe shut down at 9pm due to Bello's travel restrictions.ditto the stay put also.not worth the hassle!