Now They're Rioting In Rochester!

Cabin Fever

Another way all this would stop is Trump announcing the general election is cancelled this year, and he stays put as president. He can assess the situation in 2021, to see if it is safe to vote, just like the Dem governors are doing with this virus delay in opening business crap.
I know...I know it would never happen, but it would be great to see Schumer, Pelosi and Mad Maxine all stroke out at the same time if it were tried.
I like the bullet option though....Protect the 2nd amendment.

Of course that scenario would never happen that would be the end of democracy in this country. The fact that anyone can suggest that is completely un American.

Also the executive branch has 0 authority over the election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

My hat goes out to the police and firemen that have to deal with this BS,, I would think if someone threw a brick at a persons head that it is a threat of deadly force yet we see the cops and fireman taking in coming rocks and bricks yet they dont escalate the issue ,they just try to do the best they can, 

• Like 1

Engine 1 was mobbed last night , one window smashed , minor injury . Cant post video , but they hit the siren gassed it a bit and they all flew off lol . Fun fact our fire truck doors don’t have locks .

Then RPD ( thank you ) made it to,them .

Oh and round two has already begun .

22850359-4BE8-499C-A966-2D5C2633D80F.png

74025A4F-1683-4736-9260-EDA24F7BA955.png

5AB7D6CC-ADAB-4471-8438-E67D797AD1E2.png

Saw a video on FB ( not sure which city ) of Fed ex truck trying to slowly drive down a street as protesters I mean rioters stood in its path to slow it down.  Somebody must have popped the lock on back. Two guys quickly grabbed a box or two. Then you hear someone yelling for the truck to stop as he’s speeding up. A guy got caught under the frame and got dragged what looked like a quarter mile. Sparks were flying until he broke loose and kathump. Game over it looked. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Saw a video on FB ( not sure which city ) of Fed ex truck trying to slowly drive down a street as protesters I mean rioters stood in its path to slow it down.  Somebody must have popped the lock on back. Two guys quickly grabbed a box or two. Then you hear someone yelling for the truck to stop as he’s speeding up. A guy got caught under the frame and got dragged what looked like a quarter mile. Sparks were flying until he broke loose and kathump. Game over it looked. 

Dude tried getting on the dolly which is the part connecting a set of doubles. FedEx Ground 1 rioters 0. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Just a Thought ....

That was funny! Fire trucks generally don’t work like that though . To use the deck gun the rig has to stop , driver takes it out of drive and into pump ( pto ) then he has to go outside to run the pump , and another guy has to climb on top to operate the deck gun. Not good . 

Airport rigs can drive and use the deck gun from inside .

Another downside is also now we’re a bigger target , forever .

In the ‘60s my dept used hoses during the riots, the rioters took axes off the rigs , cut the hoses and went after the firemen .

If the cops want to buy one go for it, I say go for it .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Drones shooting rubber buckshot would be the cat’s ass.  The pilot sits in his parents basement, ruining the rioting coksukers night.   

Plausible?

Or drop tear gas on em. I watched a live stream of the Albany riots and boy do they scatter when the tear gas and rubber bullets start flying. 

PS, I ain’t stopping to get jacked, I’ll just put the hammer down and keep rolling. Tractor trailers ain’t gonna lose vs a breathing speed bump. 

• Like 3

Curfew in Erie country from 9 pm tonight til 7 am tomorrow 

Ugh. Do our great and fearful leaders forget tomorrow is Monday morning and a lot of the working population starts work at 7am or earlier.

2 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Ugh. Do our great and fearful leaders forget tomorrow is Monday morning and a lot of the working population starts work at 7am or earlier.

They have same thing in Syracuse. But county exec said on the news if your going to work it's not a problem. But if your not stay off the roads otherwise. 

2 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

I want one!!!

Hopefully they ran over the ones that were slow getting up...

Call me old and crabby....Commit criminal acts, pay the consequences....I felt the same way during the 1960s, and they were shooting a lot of looters/vandals then...Not nearly enough of them, though...

Meanwhile, a lot of  honest, patriotic young people were doing their duty  and sacrificing their lives in southeast Asia..

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

.I felt the same way during the 1960s, and they were shooting a lot of looters/vandals then...Not nearly enough of them, though...

Yaa....

Those armed college students at Kent State got what was coming to them.

Oh, wait, nevermind.