Now They're Rioting In Rochester!

Cabin Fever

Rumor from guys at work was they want to hit the East side suburbs tonight . With all the Troopers in the city , the town cops are all in their respective towns tonight , so that’s good .

Listening ,to East side police channel , seems like cops are mustering up on Holt rd , pretty near me to shut down , rd between McDonald’s and Sherman Williams, not sure what’s up though .

7 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Yaa....

Those armed college students at Kent State got what was coming to them.

Oh, wait, nevermind. 

They weren't armed  and if I remember right, they weren't vandalizing or burning down the campus....Somebody panicked  or made a very bad judgement call.kinda like that  dipshit cop that  spent 8 minutes kneeling on  Mr Floyd's neck...

So what does  that have to do with shooting  criminal  arsonists, looters  and assailants in cities that were  practical war zones, like Los Angeles or Trenton, New Jersey...??...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

They weren't armed  and if I remember right, they weren't vandalizing or burning down the campus....Somebody panicked  or made a very bad judgement call.kinda like that  dipshit cop that  spent 8 minutes kneeling on  Mr Floyd's neck...

So what does  that have to do with shooting  criminal  arsonists, looters  and assailants in cities that were  practical war zones, like Los Angeles or Trenton, New Jersey...??...

Yaa, the "oh wait nevermind" means I get they weren't armed.

You brought up 1960's protests and implied folks should be shot, not me; thats why I quoted it.

In case anyone missed it, we as a society don't shoot thugs on sight; thats utter stupidity as dumb as the "protesters" who burn their own neighborhoods. ( the protesters is in quotes.....thats also sarcasm)

Some issues in Webster, scanner said people breaking into Webster pd that’s very close to me, but as yet not confirmed . Cars in route . Gun shots at Walmart on Empire blvd . U hauls being stopped.... they’re renting freaking U hauls .

Four of my neighbors locked and loaded . One guy only had 9 rounds of 9mm, now he has 59. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Yaa, the "oh wait nevermind" means I get they weren't armed.

You brought up 1960's protests and implied folks should be shot, not me; thats why I quoted it.

In case anyone missed it, we as a society don't shoot thugs on sight; thats utter stupidity as dumb as the "protesters" who burn their own neighborhoods. ( the protesters is in quotes.....thats also sarcasm)

I must disagree here....I don't  think that  shooting  criminals who are endangering  the lives and/or the property of law abiding citizens is a bad idea at all...I guess we can just agree to disagree here...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I must disagree here....I don't  think that  shooting  criminals who are endangering  the lives and/or the property of law abiding citizens is a bad idea at all...I guess we can just agree to disagree here...

100% there.:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Some issues in Webster, scanner said people breaking into Webster pd that’s very close to me, but as yet not confirmed . Cars in route . Gun shots at Walmart on Empire blvd . U hauls being stopped.... they’re renting freaking U hauls .

Four of my neighbors locked and loaded . One guy only had 9 rounds of 9mm, now he has 59. 

This just sucks. Regardless of how prepared you feel and are...it just sucks.

We are one broken country right now- all blame aside....none of this is ok.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another reason I'm glad I live in Dogpatch....
Good luck, y'all...Hope you stay safe...

Ya got room for me and four more? The girls are super cooperative and light eaters. I can’t promise the same for the boys!

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Ya got room for me and four more? The girls are super cooperative and light eaters. I can’t promise the same for the boys!

Sure thing.....A couple of you might have so sleep on the floor...Warning..The Mermaid SNORES  and I fart a lot.....

• Haha 3

3a4c1c2719d0231915019898f311bb34.jpg&key=fff4bbab196a57e6406d029599930840b2643e76ddf83ce5e5c2938ae67d951e

Unsettling to say the least.

It’s crazy, my guess is we will see a extended period of violence that will spread to the burbs

8 hours ago, DirtTime said:

You have a link for this news? I just looked and found nothing about that. I live less then 30 minutes from there and heard nothing of the sort. I'll go ask the neighbors if they heard anything about it, but pretty sure if they had they would be walking around with long guns at the ready.

It Was a facebook post . But it wouldnt surprise me anyways it's on the bus line from albany people are always fighting there the cops keep it check most of the time though 

14 hours ago, silent death said:

They better stay in the city they dont want to bring that drama out to the country it would end bad for them

Why would they go out into the country?  There aren't any Nike shops to raid.

Last night Smith Point Beach was closed due to “fighting”. Many cops on scene. 

Just saw on news, looting in “high end stores” in downtown NYC. 

Just more animals using any non excuse to act uncivilized. Similar to the alcoholic that uses any non excuse to get drunk. “There is air outside, that means I need to get bombed”. A dysfunctional person will create “reasons” why they “need” to act dysfunctional. 

Bring back the riot squad tactics of the 60s + 70s. Teargas, rubber bullets, water cannons, etc. and watch them scatter like roaches when the light goes on. 

What’s the next step? Martial Law? 

44 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Call it racist if you want but one of the scenes I saw on a live news clip the other night reminded me so much of one of the original "planet of the apes" movies when the apes took over planet earth.  

That’d be racist.....

Last night in Washington DC  the majority of protestors (aggressive peckerheads too) were white as the driven snow.