Now They're Rioting In Rochester!

Cabin Fever

8 hours ago, silent death said:

It Was a facebook post . But it wouldnt surprise me anyways it's on the bus line from albany people are always fighting there the cops keep it check most of the time though 

OH, it was on Face Book...It must be true.

Pisses me off when people post flat out lies about shit like this. I don't raise an eyebrow to this crap anymore, unless I hear or read about factual information, but some people will panic as though the local coffee shop stopped allowing free wi-fi. Hysteria clouds judgement. Whoever posted it originally is a liar, but things like this should not be passed along without fact checking.

Never happened. Like I said, I live in the area and news like that would be passed on, especially when I have neighbors that work there. Law enforcement put extra patrols there after reading it might be a target due to the location, along with a few more areas like the Price Chopper, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Hannaford plazas.

1 hour ago, Merlot said:

Haven't heard much from the 2 people that run to the nearest camera or microphone...Chuck and Nancy....interesting. Maybe they are enjoying this Soros Chaos.

I am sure they will be flapping their gums in front of the cameras shortly, they are busy concocting a scheme to try and lay the whole blame of these riots on President Trump!

Al

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

That’d be racist.....

Last night in Washington DC  the majority of protestors (aggressive peckerheads too) were white as the driven snow.

Agreed, I know some very upstanding black people, but I also know some very lazy no good white people. This country is going to hell because people no matter what color feel they deserve to have everything handed to them with out lifting a finger to earn it , or can do what ever they want with no repercussions. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

OH, it was on Face Book...It must be true.

Pisses me off when people post flat out lies about shit like this. I don't raise an eyebrow to this crap anymore, unless I hear or read about factual information, but some people will panic as though the local coffee shop stopped allowing free wi-fi. Hysteria clouds judgement. Whoever posted it originally is a liar, but things like this should not be passed along without fact checking.

Never happened. Like I said, I live in the area and news like that would be passed on, especially when I have neighbors that work there. Law enforcement put extra patrols there after reading it might be a target due to the location, along with a few more areas like the Price Chopper, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Hannaford plazas.

My family is all from south bethlehem and delmar I know half the cops to whats your point.  take it easy bud dont act like bad shit dont happen in that area...Someone was at walmart and saying that wer gonna tear up the store and people went on facebook warning people about it and just because nobody called the cops doesnt mean it didnt happen dont act like the walmart didnt go to shit after the bus route got started .go to a board meeting u will hear the complaints

Edited by silent death

28 minutes ago, silent death said:

it didnt happen dont act like the walmart didnt go to shit after the bus route got started .go to a board meeting u will hear the complaints

Funny how wherever a Bus Route is established things go to shit ? ( which I fully agree)  Or am I stating the Obvious ?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Funny how wherever a Bus Route is established things go to shit ? ( which I fully agree)  Or am I stating the Obvious ?

People have been complaining for years about that store after the bus route started crime jumped up alot with store theft  ...i know half the cops in the area to and not everything that happends in the area gets reported ..I even have relatives that work in that store u would be surprised what goes on there with the people that come in off the buses 

Edited by silent death

9 minutes ago, silent death said:

People have been complaining for years about that store after the bus route started crime jumped up alot with store theft  ...if the op would of asked before making a statement I would of told him I have a family member that works in that store so I know what happends there...I know half the cops in that area to it dont mean they tell you everything 

I'm originally from NYC (don't hold it against me please ) and wherever the Bus Lines could take you to the Beach the Beaches were horrible , on the other hand the Beaches that you had to drive to were clean and a pleasure to go to ! Just Sayin !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

I'm originally from NYC (don't hold it against me please ) and wherever the Bus Lines could take you to the Beach the Beaches were horrible , on the other hand the Beaches that you had to drive to were clean and a pleasure to go to ! Just Sayin !

Once they put the bus route in we started shopping elsewhere we drive down to the kingston Sam's club and everything is in bulk packs mostly . Best part is theres no albany riff raff

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

Lots of false calls last night , people on FB largely passing on incorrect info .

I did get a call from a city employee telling me intel was that they would try to hit some East side suburban business. Neighbors and I listened to police scanner, texting each other . Other then Gun shots by Walmart , it was hard to tell what was real and what wasn’t .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Lots of false calls last night , people on FB largely passing on incorrect info .

I did get a call from a city employee telling me intel was that they would try to hit some East side suburban business. Neighbors and I listened to police scanner, texting each other . Other then Gun shots by Walmart , it was hard to tell what was real and what wasn’t .

After the White House got attacked last night anything is possible anywhere at this point thats how I see it 

4 hours ago, Merlot said:

Haven't heard much from the 2 people that run to the nearest camera or microphone...Chuck and Nancy....interesting. Maybe they are enjoying this Soros Chaos.

C’mon man! Those two can’t think for themselves.

They are still waiting to be told how they feel about this.

2 hours ago, rob-c said:

Agreed, I know some very upstanding black people, but I also know some very lazy no good white people. This country is going to hell because people no matter what color feel they deserve to have everything handed to them with out lifting a finger to earn it , or can do what ever they want with no repercussions. 

Agree 100%

1 hour ago, Eric J said:

If you don't think these lockdowns had any part in this... you're Crazy!

OPEN Upstate NY Cuomo!!!!!

The stimulus package had more of an influence.  When rich corporations got billions while everyone else got a $1200 check that's when the Occupy Wall Street and ANTIFA crowd joined the ranks.

15 minutes ago, Elmo said:

The stimulus package had more of an influence.  When rich corporations got billions while everyone else got a $1200 check that's when the Occupy Wall Street and ANTIFA crowd joined the ranks.

Unless I've got it all wrong (and I'm pretty sure I don't), the stimulus package for business was in the form of PPP loans that are used to retain payroll/benefits and pay business operating expenses (lights, insurance, etc). If the business complies, the loan turns into a grant. If the business can't prove that it had the same payroll, the funds must be paid back. For the regular folks who got checks, there is no stipulation on what the $1200 is used for.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Unless I've got it all wrong (and I'm pretty sure I don't), the stimulus package for business was in the form of PPP loans that are used to retain payroll/benefits and pay business operating expenses (lights, insurance, etc). If the business complies, the loan turns into a grant. If the business can't prove that it had the same payroll, the funds must be paid back. For the regular folks who got checks, there is no stipulation on what the $1200 is used for.

Maybe they don't know that?  I guess there is no logic as too why these white suburban teenagers are vandalizing.  They're not even looting.

13 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Maybe they don't know that?  I guess there is no logic as too why these white suburban teenagers are vandalizing.  They're not even looting.

Media coverage. I keep seeing and hearing on TV and radio that the corporations got "bailouts". I could have lost my voice screaming at the TV that they are loans. There are a lot of folks across the USA that were kept on the payrolls thanks to the PPP loans which in those cases are turned into grants, which then are paid to the employees. I know a number of people that kept getting a paycheck even though the business they worked for is or was shuttered. 

There's probably room for abuse though, there always is.

• Like 1

cant blame the lockdowns or the stimulus for this kind of idiocy.  It was already there, just now a few have been able to band together and less fear of retaliation.  Not guessing many members of the these mobs were outstanding citizens before this. Its a societal change that has occurred over time.  The idea of i am owed and not have to earn something has gotten nothing but worse. Which works for both respect and income. 

Not a thing wrong with a protest.  Lots of things wrong with random vandalism and violence and the expectation that this gives them some sort of respect.  It doesnt.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

cant blame the lockdowns or the stimulus for this kind of idiocy.  It was already there, just now a few have been able to band together and less fear of retaliation.  Not guessing many members of the these mobs were outstanding citizens before this. Its a societal change that has occurred over time.  The idea of i am owed and not have to earn something has gotten nothing but worse. Which works for both respect and income. 

Not a thing wrong with a protest.  Lots of things wrong with random vandalism and violence and the expectation that this gives them some sort of respect.  It doesnt.  

Agreed. Truly the “Gimme” generation. They wanna sit around playing video games, smoking weed, doing nothing with themselves and finally want a job paying 150k/yr doing nothing. Sickening. 

Irony.

Gun owners reasoning that the 2nd is to fight against a tyrannical government.

Leftist said tyrannical government is a thing of the past.

Now leftist are calling Trump is a tyrant.

Hmmm...

Edited by Elmo

It's legal to shoot looters in some places. 

And these people protesting and rioting because of a crime that was committed in another state. 

So applying their logic, it should be okay for me to shoot looters!

Or, using their same logic, people totally uninvolved with the looting?? :scratchhead:

Edited by cas