Now They're Rioting In Rochester!

Cabin Fever

I get wanting to protest this is not protesting.    Where in the hell are these elected officials to say it like it is.  No one has said anything about the 2 people that have died in Minneapolis because of the rioting.   Do there lives matter?  If they do then all the rioters should be charged with their deaths.  These aren't protesters there vandals,thieves God knows what else.  I have the same feeling when a sports team wins a championship and they destroy the city.  Those people aren't fans at that point they are criminals.   

Like I've told my wife you want change in these big cities and communities with issues change who you put in office.  Piss and moan there's no change but keep voting in the same people and expect a different result.  

I'm all done with my rant. Now to get ahold of my sister who lives just outside Rochester to make sure she's ok.  

• Like 2

Already got suburban depts filling in , fires everywhere . My wife’s relatives are texting her, I bet Larry’s glad he’s retired . She correctly said he probably wishes he was in the thick,of it .

BB0AD780-9E00-4566-8AD3-056CB41132F7.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

Animals set free from the ZOO, including a Lion .....

Never should have sold my .40 cal I guess lol .

That makes me sad. The Lion will now probably be put down. Also can you find any supporting news to confirm a Lion was in fact released? I can't find nothing with my Google foo

I'm Surgical

This country has two big black eyes, one from carrying on slavery so long, and the other from the mis-treatment of native Americans.   It should be no wonder that the descendants of those who were made to suffer long ago, react violently at the slightest provocation.  This type of thing will continue until folks realize that there is no such thing as "race" and that we are all the same people in God's eyes (and biologically).        

18 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Animals set free from the ZOO, including a Lion .....

Never should have sold my .40 cal I guess lol .

My sister just sent me  a pic she saw on facebook(she currently resides in jersey).are you f'in kiddin me??this is b-s!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20200530-225834_Messages.jpg

My sister just sent me  a pic she saw on facebook(she currently resides in jersey).are you f'in kiddin me??this is b-s!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20200530-225834_Messages.thumb.jpg.86163ca348fa9d9fce688fff069158ae.jpg

You are fake news!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541594/amp/Paws-traffic-lights-Giant-male-lion-seen-prowling-streets-South-Africa-s-biggest-city-s-not-dangerous-d-think.html

I'm Surgical

27 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

This country has two big black eyes, one from carrying on slavery so long, and the other from the mis-treatment of native Americans.   It should be no wonder that the descendants of those who were made to suffer long ago, react violently at the slightest provocation.  This type of thing will continue until folks realize that there is no such thing as "race" and that we are all the same people in God's eyes (and biologically).        

The media won't have it 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

Then the facebook poster is fake news that she got it from.exactly why i dont do the whole facebook B-S,i keep it real!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

That makes me sad. The Lion will now probably be put down. Also can you find any supporting news to confirm a Lion was in fact released? I can't find nothing with my Google foo

I'm Surgical

According to the news here that is false news

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

They kept saying Protestor on channel 8 last night. Protestor don't turn over police cars and set them on fire. Rioters do that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Exactly. That is what the major networks are telling the affiliates to broadcast locally around the country. We all know better than to believe that crap. Same B.S. broadcast in Buffalo. Trump will call the rioters "animals", and the networks will react appropriately to the narrative that they want.

27 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Feel free to riot, but not condemn it.

I call BS on that one. I would be willing to bet if the "protestors" were canvased 75% couldn't even tell you the name of the guy that was supposedly murder by the police. (George Floyd).

Rioting and causing  havoc on people and property that have no involvement is nothing but barbaric and should be dealt with accordingly.

• Like 1