Webster area shooting coach

Swamp_bucks

My sister lives near Webster I want to say ontario (don't know the area well) and I told her 2 days ago I wish she had a gun in that house being a single mom.  Well I don't know what happened but I woke up to a text saying she wants a shotgun.  I live 3-4 hrs away.  I told her if she can get home this weekend walmart usually has some cheaper remingtons and I'll show her and teach her how to shoot. 

She's been around guns from her ex-husband and myself but to my knowledge never really shot.  So if anyone knows a good reliable shooting coach in that area to help teach her and help her train more I would appreciate it.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I spent some time at the local gun shop today, I was shocked they were completely sold out of all shotguns except for single shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everything is sold out . Just bought some 20ga 3 buck for daughters gun, from Buds lucky to find it . Almost all their 9mm is sold out . Glad I have 1,200 rounds or so of that .

between the rona and riots the unprepared have decided to get something .

Its a good time for guys like myself . Last ammo shortage my buddy sold 50 boxes of .223 to a gun shop for a ten dollar a box profit .

On Target Firearms is on the Webster / Ontario county line great place and instructors , some current ,retired cops . I believe they may be closed due to rona , so check . Also try Rochester Personal Defense ,all, sorts of classes .  The Firing Pin in Bergen has a awesome home defense shotgun course,. Well worth the hour drive and C note .

Also I’m taking my daughter and her fiancé shooting this Sunday morning at my range in Canandaigua. She’s  welcome to go . I’ll drill the four rules and make it a fun first time .

I get she may be apprehensive,  Just throwing it out there .

Edited by Nomad