Guns sold out

Guess the current events really have people scared. Went to the LGS today and they were 100% sold out of all

Shotguns... insane. I was there just to pick up some ammo and chat but wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Was just talking to a family member of my g/f and completely sold out locally,hasnt checked elsewhere yet

Was at smiths great outdoors today in batavia to buy my son a new bow for his birthday. They had a pretty good selection still.

• Like 1

I went to sportsman’s warehouse today in Washington PA . First time ever being in one. They have fully stocked shelves.

Washington pa that’s a hike and a half

Guess the current events really have people scared. Went to the LGS today and they were 100% sold out of all
Shotguns... insane. I was there just to pick up some ammo and chat but wtf

At Neil's place?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

I was in Johnson’s Outdoor Store today. A couple was there looking to buy their first ever shotgun for home defense. Sadly they where completely sold out.

Another guy a bit older wanted to buy a gun, any gun it didn’t matter to him what it was as long as he could walk out of the store with it and some ammo. He almost bought a left handed bolt gun even though he’s right handed. The sales kid talked him out of that particular purchase.

3 hours ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Ive been meaning to stop in that place and look around...

Good place, i got my bow there a few years ago, wife got me a rifle for christmas from there this year, now my son gets a Mission Hamr for his 11th bday in a few days.

Edited by Gencountyzeek
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

Good place, i got my bow there a few years ago, wife got me a rifle for christmas from there this year, now my son gets a Mission Hamr for his 11th bday in a few days.

Got my arrows from there last year.worked with dwayne's son for 4 years.good guy for sure!