So if the mob comes to your street or town, what do yo do?

ApexerER

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Not worried in the least where I live. If mobs come in this far then everything else has pretty much collapsed in society and it's wild west rules.  

Wouldn't live in any city even if it was named after me. That's my best defense. 

I would live in Robhuntandfish town sounds like a fun place .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rob-c said:

I would live in Robhuntandfish town sounds like a fun place .

Now who would want to storm this town.....  I am 30 min away from any major city (syracuse).  Met most everyone on my road. Figure if chaos gets this far the country is done anyway.  This is mostly Sylvan beach but when they show the lighthouse thats verona beach and my house is right in there.  On one side of me is a lake, the other a state park and down the road is a little amusement park.  Not much to protest about.  Local guy did this video a while back - kinda neat.  

• Like 2

This was just sent to me by a friend. I happen to live in the town of massapequa which is mentioned. Looks like I won’t be getting much sleep tonight540caabc758be69c12aa2d378b3e2e85.jpg&key=052a9732a9de5d602251677b8439ecbe442ee05f1e57649f5838513337db3d11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would go against everything the movement stands for. They are not trying to incite violence or theft. That is likely someone pretending to be from BLM in order to create havoc.

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

45 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Now who would want to storm this town.....  I am 30 min away from any major city (syracuse).  Met most everyone on my road. Figure if chaos gets this far the country is done anyway.  This is mostly Sylvan beach but when they show the lighthouse thats verona beach and my house is right in there.  On one side of me is a lake, the other a state park and down the road is a little amusement park.  Not much to protest about.  Local guy did this video a while back - kinda neat.  

Can't be your place or we would see walleyes stacked up like cord wood!!

• Like 2

Y’all are nutty, if I had the time I’d grab my family and get of dodge. If I didn’t have time every gun would get loaded and I’d just hunker down hoping they’d pass by with out incident.

Reality is I live far enough away to not have to worry about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ide make sure my family was in a safe place if I new they were heading my way.  Then I would sit back with a beer on my roof with everything ready to go.  I wouldn't want to hurt anyone but no way in hell someone's taking or destroying what I busted my ass to get.

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I think some of you live in a fantasy world , so you shoot the first few of a few hundred person mob ,what happens when they set your house on fire with you in it? 

Nope I live in Webster , it’s more of a dream community . There’s two roads that they could take to get here in 15 minutes or so , but I’d wager they would go for the business center to loot and leave  , thats what the robbers from the city do now .

We’re pretty close to that, but the odds are low any would end up, here and certainly not in numbers bigger then a couple cars loads that may start checking the area out I guess ? 

My Grandpa and his neighbors blocked off their street and stood guard at the ends , in the riot of ‘64 here . Looters  don’t like hard targets , to many soft ones around . They had no, issues .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Rochester_race_riot

• Like 2

Well I do live in the city and the mob was coming down my street.  Fortunately they got tired and there's no businesses at my end of street.

But those of you that think you just hold a firearm is going to make them go away are nuts.  It will likely get you shot by someone that doesn't think twice about it and know they will escape with being anonymous with the crowd.  And there is very likely a firearm or two in these crowds. 

Shooting outside the house?  Well you better have very strong evidence that someone was shooting at you first and you were in grave danger.  If not you are the one being haul off to jail and the crowd would be the victims.   Just destroying your property isn't grounds for lethal force or even brandishing a firearm.   

But during this blessed event I was inside my house with a loaded shotgun and a good supply of buckshot.  The governor has limited me to five rounds in my AR.  The racking of a pump action is a sound known all over the world.  Inside my house with ill intent and you don't leave after that.  You or me, well,  it's you.

My buddy's business didn't make out so well.  All his windows smashed and thousands of dollars of tool inventory gone in minutes.  He has beautiful pictures of the perpetrators.   But I know that will do zero good as the cops don't have much of any way to marry the picture to the person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

That would go against everything the movement stands for. They are not trying to incite violence or theft. That is likely someone pretending to be from BLM in order to create havoc.

Regardless of who created it, I have LEO friends who were deployed to where this is supposed to begin and folks were already assembling. Was also told certain businesses were being targeted for arson. 

Regardless of who created it, I have LEO friends who were deployed to where this is supposed to begin and folks were already assembling. Was also told certain businesses were being targeted for arson. 
Hope it winds up being a peaceful protest and your buddies stay safe. Hopefully none of the arson nonsense comes to fruition

First of all where most of us live it won't happen. Second who here has killed a person in combat? Do you know what it's like to kill someone? I live in a highly populated area and protests have been going on. They so far have been peaceful. CNN, FOX are not out in the burbs coving this stuff so the bad eggs aren't coming. The big show is the cities God Bless those people. 

Had a dude walk up the middle of our street, a couple hours ago,  and gave me the double middle finger salute and spit on my property. Local and State police notified. Told the police I'm not violent man, but will defend my family. They are looking for the creep now. Maybe the trump sign in my picture window was the catalyst. F*cker. 

Bringing the deer barrel shotgun up from storage, just in case. I will not sit and take it, if it comes to violence. Color me pissed right about now. Rant over. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I think some of you live in a fantasy world , so you shoot the first few of a few hundred person mob ,what happens when they set your house on fire with you in it? 

Bullshit....Those people  are not out there to risk their lives....They are out there to loot, steal, pillage, , burn and otherwise   have a great time at the expense of law abiding citizens..If you ALLOW them to, they will burn you out and kill you, because they  are nothing but a bunch of thieving, criminal scum, but they are looking for soft targets, NOT  areas that resist with deadly force....

Show them that you will not be a victim and they will run like rabbits...

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Bullshit....Those people  are not out there to risk their lives....They are out there to loot, steal, pillage, , burn and otherwise   have a great time at the expense of law abiding citizens..If you ALLOW them to, they will burn you out and kill you, because they  are nothing but a bunch of thieving, criminal scum, but they are looking for soft targets, NOT  areas that resist with deadly force....

Show them that you will not be a victim and they will run like rabbits...

Reminds me of video i saw hit the web yesterday.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/gttaf9/rochester_ny_05302020_store_owner_uses_shotgun_to/

They scattered quick!

• Like 2