So if the mob comes to your street or town, what do yo do?

ApexerER

15 hours ago, crappyice said:

Elmo...my friend! I shook hands with you, broke bread, shared a toast or 12....please don’t put yourself in that position (“stared them down”) especially with your kid in tow. Just too many unstable sociopaths looking for a beef that I would hate to see you wrapped up in.
Cheers...GTG at Biz’s pool soon- Chef is bringing a fawn to grill...don’t tell Jerky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could put Jerkman 7 feet away from my driveway and he'd never find his way up the driveway.

• Like 1

You could put Jerkman 7 feet away from my driveway and he'd never find his way up the driveway.
That's a lie. I've been there multiple times and have even stealthily skinny dipped that pool while you were sleeping

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

That's a lie. I've been there multiple times and have even stealthily skinny dipped that pool while you were sleeping

I know. I'm saving the trail cam pics for when you run for office.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Elmo said:

Like how they obeyed the lawful order of wearing masks and keeping social distances?

I don’t have context for this but they’re not in public, at a rally or protest. Or breaking the law as far as I can tell.  They’re standing on their porch remarking that an armoured vehicle just drove down their street followed by troops screaming at them. They barely had time to react when the order “light ‘em up“ is given and they are fired upon. 

7 minutes ago, left field said:

I don’t have context for this but they’re not in public, at a rally or protest. Or breaking the law as far as I can tell.  They’re standing on their porch remarking that an armoured vehicle just drove down their street followed by troops screaming at them. They barely had time to react when the order “light ‘em up“ is given and they are fired upon. 

Just wondering how many of the ones who feel they should vacate because the government said so were also saying the government can't tell them they need to wear a mask just a couple of months ago.

• Like 1

No idea. Can’t tell if this is a family or a group of friends. It struck me as people are talking about mobs coming down the street and this seemed to fit. Again, they seem to be standing on their own property watching the street. 

it’s impossible to generalise any of this. You want video of black looters? Look here. White looters? Look there. Cops busting heads for no reason? Here you go. Cops holding hands with protestors and dancing? Try these. 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2020 at 6:55 PM, Elmo said:

They were suppose to have a peaceful protest near my today but it got cancelled at the last minute due to rain.  

That's dedication to a cause!  I thought this was about saving lives!

I guess they realized protesting something that happened in another state 1200+ miles away and already has the outcome you want, isn't worth getting a little damp over. 

• Haha 1

Do we have to????
Three is the official number!!!!
Haha

3 it is

Yea man for sure

That’s F’d up. I’m the one who went from SENY to WNY to break bread and end a 73 year civil war. I walked into the yelling goat as the Lone Ranger and single handedly United this Forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

That’s F’d up. I’m the one who went from SENY to WNY to break bread and end a 73 year civil war. I walked into the yelling goat as the Lone Ranger and single handedly United this Forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
But you did recently start a new SENY civil war. One that surely won't end quickly. Good Day Sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!

• Like 1