So if the mob comes to your street or town, what do yo do?

ApexerER

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s F’d up. I’m the one who went from SENY to WNY to break bread and end a 73 year civil war. I walked into the yelling goat as the Lone Ranger and single handedly United this Forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didnt even get mentioned! We'll have our own gtg

• Like 3

Look, I wasn't trying to start anything. I had no idea there were so many in or near the Rockland area. I thought everyone was like 100 hours away from the Island, with like 3 ppl down here. So why don't we plan for a G2G in Nyack or something? 
At Khan's mmmmm

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Look, I wasn't trying to start anything. I had no idea there were so many in or near the Rockland area. I thought everyone was like 100 hours away from the Island, with like 3 ppl down here. So why don't we plan for a G2G in Nyack or something? 

We're just messing around, dont worry. I live in Queens so Im not that close to rockland

• Like 1

I’m not paying to cross the Cuomo bridge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I would l Iike to think that I could protect my home and family , but if you have seen the sheer numbers that these crowds produce is crazy. I don't care how many guns you have or your neighbors have, when surrounded by 3,000  angry people theres only so many you could take out before your overtaken. Not sure of the amount of protesters that attend upstate, but here in Brooklyn and NYC the protests have had 3k + strong attendees. As tuff as you think you are standing out on your porch with guns in plain sight,  i dont think theres much you can do against a crowd that big and I'm sure a good # of them are also packing heat.  Myself, I will be inside with guns loaded and dogs at the ready.

• Like 2

fakenews.png

seven rounds

New York limits any person to putting seven rounds of ammunition into a magazine, unless the person is at an incorporated firing range or competition recognized by the National Rifle Association or International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association, in which case the limit is ten rounds.Oct 23, 2018

Only at a range or on you own property are you legal to exceed 7 rounds. The original intent by Cuomo/Safe Act was to limit magazines. Once they discovered no one makes seven round magazines except for smaller calibers they redefined it to limit rounds in a magazine for carry purposes.

Edited by Steve D

How many home invasions occur during the riots?  It's businesses and random cars left in the streets.  I kept the shotgun with military grade 00 buck on hand but I knew the odds of me actually needing it were slim to none.

• Like 1

In Rochester many of the businesses that were looted had apartments above them.

So there were some issues with rioting, looting, cars, fires and people not wanting this going on underneath them.  Not exactly a home invasion but still, an invasion. 

There's a local video of a couple complaining to rioter that they live in the building that was getting trashed. 

In return for their protest the woman got beat down with 2x4s.  Not sure that this video clip went anywhere.

Our Mayor told us the rioters were professionals from outside the area that promoted all of this.  Strange thing though is all the people arrested so far for burning cars and breaking into buildings have been local residents.  The Mayor hasn't been heard from since.

• Like 1