This was cool

079e91c777427415fcbaabb4293170b4.jpg

6bd7cfbf2f911376ac64f9cf8a99f26e.jpg

Was at a friends getting his bass boat ready to fish soon. Took a Kabota ride and saw 3 deer. Brother taught me years ago this trick and don’t be afraid to use it to close the distance. Deer associate humans as 2 legged threats. I jumped out of wheeler. Crawled on all fours , foot stomping my hand and occasional doe bleat verbally. Doe foot stomped , curious as all get out and never blew . I’m reaching for phone for pic not the 9mm FYI lol. I got pretty dang close. My buddy says to me after they finally left “ that was so Fn cool watching you do that “ Also pic of LMB who’s COD apparently was choking on a bluegill ac61e9228bcb192f8700caef0afd87a2.jpg

Nature has so much to offer. Also saw 3 tiger swallowtails together fluttering about. Mature bald eagle while we were fishing yesterday too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 16

I was snorkeling in the kinderhook Creek yrs back. Was hot as hell and I was cooling off and looking for trout, suckers, and seeing how close I could get to them.   

Noticed 2 bucks up to there bellies in the creek 60 yards away.  I slowly floated closer. Got to within 10 yrds when they noticed Shamu, lol.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1