moog5050

My Son Graduated from High School Today

Probably one of the first HS graduation ceremonies in NY this year.   Consistent with the Gov guidance, it was a drive in graduation.  Our cars parked about 20-40yds from the stage with each graduate sitting in front of their car.   The kids did walk on stage and receive their diploma.  Several speeches made and we could listen to eVery thing via the radio too.   Actually it was pretty nice and definitely memorable.  

0733CEFB-1D0C-4E71-B918-460A908577B9.jpeg

6055EEAE-1BEA-4368-8614-39046A70FBEF.jpeg

6719A146-4176-44BA-9D6A-8AA0B066FDF5.jpeg

• Like 31

Congratulations Moog!!  Nice that they could do it today, that way..........

41 years ago for me, maybe I should tell the young man what NOT to do. :(

• Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Man my graduation was hot and extremely boring! Sounds like his was a hell of a lot better than mine 13 years ago. Congrats Baby@moog5050 !!!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Like 1

Congrats to your son ! Nice that they would do this . Which Webster school did he attend ? Webster Schroeder or Webster Thomas ..........

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

Congratulations. A great accomplishment and the first of many for your son I'm sure. My oldest will be doing the same in a week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Congrats to your son ! Nice that they would do this . Which Webster school did he attend ? Webster Schroeder or Webster Thomas ..........

Charles Finney - small Christian School 

• Like 3

Congrats!

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Congrats, that’s awesome that they made the best of a untypical  situation. And glad to see the misses up and doing well . 

Congratulations little Moog!! Most ppl were complaining how this years class was going to have missed out on soo much...meanwhile, it will probably go down as the most remembered graduating class since the draft. I am sure you are destined for great things. 

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Congratulations Young Moog!! Nice pics, I hope you and the misses are doing well and certainly proud of your son!

Hunt when I can.. ;)