"Score that Buck!" (Game)

SteveNY

All I will say is that you guys better be damned glad your wives/girlfriends aren't stuck up on inches as much as you seem to be. Many of you probably wouldn't be the "shooters" they were looking for! LOL

HAHA, Where do you think i got my obsession for big antlers. My wife always passes on the little ones til she sees a booner. I've always said "i'm nothing but a trophy husband to you honey". You and your wife/girlfriend are the ones happy with just baggin the little ones.LOL

With all due respect, and my stupid mistaken guess doesn't leave me with much credibility but i think your quite a bit off with your circumferences. My little old ring finger has a 2 3/8 circ. Think that buck has a bit more than 1 inch.

Dave .. my bad. rushed the sheet as I was leaving work and I totally agree. give him 6 to 8 more more the circums between 1 and 2.. mid 50's

Dave .. my bad. rushed the sheet as I was leaving work and I totally agree. give him 6 to 8 more more the circums between 1 and 2.. mid 50's

Thats exactly right.. thats how i got to 58.. I averaged out the circums to about 16" total...FYI there are always 4 circum measurements per side even on a 6-point

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 1