Are we watching the downfall of our country?

4 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Too many of us are on each other in this thread.  Almost to the point where it needs to be " Locked"..

Nowhere near that point, Bill...Except for a bit  of personal attack, like suggesting people who don't share the same viewpoint are not very intelligent, this thread has remained relatively civil....I get tired of reading this political BS  myself, but no one is forcing me to click on this thread..

I  think I'll get away from here and talk about hunting and fishing instead, but I would vote a resounding NO to locking it...

• Like 3

And right on queue, Biden issues a call for more gun control today..

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday also reiterated his call for gun control.

“Sadly, all these years later, terrorism, mass shootings, and hate crimes continue to rip apart our American communities,” the former vice president said in a statement. “Our places of worship have been attacked, Hispanics have been targeted in places like El Paso, the death toll from mass shootings continues to mount, and LGBTQ+ people, particularly transgender women of color, are disproportionately targeted by violence.”

“The inaction of Republican lawmakers to address the scourge of gun violence in America is unacceptable, and Jill and I stand with the survivors of mass shootings and all the family members of victims to support the #HonorThemWithAction campaign,” Biden added.

• Like 1

I mean really,is he calling for everyone to turn their guns in? No. Gun regulation should not affect the regular person much. Who has not been able to buy the gun they want in the last 10 years? And who needs 50 round mags?

There are plenty of democracies on this planet where hardly anyone has a gun at home. That will never happen here,but people freak out at the term gun regulation.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I mean really,is he calling for everyone to turn their guns in? No. Gun regulation should not affect the regular person much. Who has not been able to buy the gun they want in the last 10 years? And who needs 50 round mags?

There are plenty of democracies on this planet where hardly anyone has a gun at home. That will never happen here,but people freak out at the term gun regulation.

You weren't effected by the Safe Act? Ever hear of the 1994 AWB?  I know a lot of folks that were effected by both. Been effected trying to buy online ammo?  I know vendors that will not even ship into NY even though their product is legal here because of the possible liability of dealing in NY. The "regular person" is the only ones that gun regulation does impact. It sure the hell isn't the criminals. 

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Death by 1000 cuts and the cuts just keep coming. Not to be infringed means exactly that. I don't give a hoot about other democracies. I do care deeply about our republic.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Chef said:

Ok again not a fact based news source. 2nd half the shit on that list is about religious freedom. Hey guy that is in the constitution and no one in this country has ever tried to take away your religious freedoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not have tried going to church last Sunday of March through mid May.

Edited by CapDistPatriot
Highlight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I mean really,is he calling for everyone to turn their guns in?

Most of the Democratic party would have it done in a heartbeat, The way old Sleepy folds under pressure he would do it in a heartbeat if he thinks he can get away with it. As for other democracies how they handle guns in their countries is up to them and none of my business, this is the USA and we have the Second Amendment.

Al

• Like 4

4 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

There is no widespread voter fraud,where are the facts on that? Did you read about Trump trying to register in Florida to vote? Makes me laugh,that is all one can do to keep the spirits up. Lots of people take things too serious.

He is a Florida resident.

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I want to buy an AR-15, or a pistol caliber carbine with a pistol grip.

As far as mags, I would be happy with more than 10 in my handguns like most other states for starters. 

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I haven't been able to purchase several guns I would like too in the last 10 years. And I had to modify guns I already owned because I would have become a felon had I not. Not to mention all the handgun magazines that held over 10 rounds. Not acceptable imo when the only thing I have ever been in court for is a minor traffic violation. 

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, CapDistPatriot said:

He is now a resident of Florida, so he can vote down there. Just cannot double dip (vote both places)

If he was an Illegal or Dead , he could vote in both places as long as the votes were for a democrat . :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Iceland. Love to be there but too old to immigrate. 
The question works both ways. With all the bitching about NY on this forum ... why are you guys still here? 
You can't use my fantastic pictures to make your justification. You need to have experienced things first hand.

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

You would hope that people aren't so far left of so far right that they can come up with a compromise but I rather live in a country that has a hard time coming up with a compromise than a country where you're not allowed to disagree.

You mean like trump sending a cease and desist letter to cnn because he didn’t agree with their poll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk