Are we watching the downfall of our country?

3 hours ago, Chef said:

If that was even remotely true 26 and 27 would be one district. Come on man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the southern tier. Deliberately extended up to pick up Tompkins county and Ithaca, a densely populated, heavily blue area which is the opposite of the general political population of the southern tier.

CNY picks up Syracuse and the Mohawk volley picks up Binghamton. All gerrymandered to tilt left.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

One has to take the time . I spent the time to watch the state of the union last year. I watched the whole thing .  Then my wife and I enjoyed flipping the channels  and watching  different coverage from CNN Fox msnbc. They all cherry pick stories ... cut soundbites out of context ...  cnn and msnbc out and out right lied .  They reported opinions as facts .  The spin doctors really put on a show . There is no journalistic  integrity.  No facts are reported  just opinions half truths and  out right lies. 

Just the facts man ... just the facts. 

Who what where when and how ... keep your opinions to yourself  . They pander to the lame brain  twits  that cant have a conscious  thought of there own . They tell inflammatory  stories  to push their social agendas... hell some of  the lies are so bad they cant even tell a story without  smirking ... 

Look at dumbass chuck todd  he got caught  in disinformation  last week and when called on the carpet he passed the buck .. with a half assed walk back . There is no news ... it's all opinion!

Most people (Dipshit's ) do not care for honesty .... it gets in the way of Proper Political BS !  Just my opinion !  :taunt:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nytracker said:

One has to take the time . I spent the time to watch the state of the union last year. I watched the whole thing .  Then my wife and I enjoyed flipping the channels  and watching  different coverage from CNN Fox msnbc. They all cherry pick stories ... cut soundbites out of context ...  cnn and msnbc out and out right lied .  They reported opinions as facts .  The spin doctors really put on a show . There is no journalistic  integrity.  No facts are reported  just opinions half truths and  out right lies. 

I liked doing that every time a news tidbit came out during the whole Mueller investigation. It was amazing to see the different viewpoints of the same facts.

1 hour ago, Trial153 said:

Tribalism has replaced commonality and community. Anyone that can look at both these parties and how they have governed over the last 50 years a feel they have governed well is devoid of rationality.

Why we are stuck with only two choices, Republican or Democrat, boggles my mind. 

I would love to see a third party actually be able to at the very least participate in the debates, so we can be better informed of our options. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Why we are stuck with only two choices, Republican or Democrat, boggles my mind. 

I would love to see a third party actually be able to at the very least participate in the debates, so we can be better informed of our options. 

2016 was the year for that to happen.  I wished trump, hillary, cruz, and bernie would have all ran.  They all had a good following and could have really shaken things up.  

I think just the opposite...a vote for Trump is what will avoid this. If there is to be a civil war, it will be started by democratic policy. 

Ok so if trump looses in November and refuses to leave office or contests the election will you back him?

• Haha 1

Where do people get there news?
I watch about 30-45 min of NBC morning news (Lauren Scala is my traffic girl - even when teaching from home I need to make sure the roads are clear!).
I do the flip around to hear various perspectives but I find both sides unwatchable due to their bias.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Ok so if trump looses in November and refuses to leave office or contests the election will you back him?

Trump is going to trounce Biden into the ground, So why bring up this BS "What if" scenario again and again ?

What If aliens land here in November and take over the planet before the election, will trump refuse to leave office ?

That 'What if" has more of a chance of happening than Biden winning.

The leftists are the only ones that contest election's when they lose and have actually changed laws to give them more terms in office.

You claim to be a republican , yet spew out liberal talking points and change the topic when challenged, like a seasoned liberal.

Is your last name Bloomberg ?

Calls himself a republican, yet bleeds blue ?

• Like 3

So all the protesters and BLM marchers signed COVID-19 waivers?  Or were they just stupid?

People really think Trump won't leave office if he legitimately loses the election?  Where did they verify this as fact prior to starting this provocative rumor?  Or are they setting up the plan to fix the votes and claim he lost? 

We can go to Target and Walmart and mingle with huge crowds, but we can't go to the pols to vote?

Didn't Democrats actually endorse open borders a few years ago after they realized we DO give people a clear path to citizenship illegals refuse to follow?  Doesn't amnesty for illegals encourage more illegals to try it?

Do people think Fox News is biased but CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and ABC aren't?

Democrats took a knee to support protesters but not rioters, but have told police to stand down during riots and refuse to end a traitorous siege in Seattle?

Democrats say the Southerners were traitors when they seceded, but the criminals in Seattle are peaceful protesters?

Democrats claim Trump rallies are going to be dangerous, but the BLM protests and riots weren't?

Why do Democrats leave us with so many questions they answer illogically?

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Chef said:

Absolutely! Maybe the dems will realize how crazy they are if we start acting like them. First we have protests and riots, maybe some looting and any false accusations we can dream up and finally end up with a BS impeachment. 

If Trump lost the election under the legitimate rules currently guiding a presidential election, and refused to leave office, which he wouldn't do, nobody would support him. 

But if he loses because he gets fewer popular votes but wins in the electoral college and faithless electors throw all of their electoral votes to his opponent, or write in votes are in question as well as illegal votes, then a lot of people are going to support an investigation to rule out illegal tampering before they would let him walk away from the office.

That's the reason Democrats are even pushing this question.  They plan to cheat, and cheat big.  They're desperate for a win and they know in a fair and equal election like we had in 2016, they have no chance.

Why are they so desperate?  Because many of them know the DOJ is hot on their trail and don't want to find their azzes in jail after 2020.

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Yes, I believe their is a reason the Democrats are pushing mail in only voting because of covid, but support the riots. Also Democrats supporting no voter id. 

Seems the fix is in. What else the democrats have coming?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Yes, I believe their is a reason the Democrats are pushing mail in only voting because of covid, but support the riots. Also Democrats supporting no voter id. 

Seems the fix is in. What else the democrats have coming?

The only way they can win is to cheat. Why do you think they want mail in votes? No ID for voters? I wouldn’t be surprised if somehow all my dead relatives magically vote dem when this is over. 

• Like 2

If Trump lost the election under the legitimate rules currently guiding a presidential election, and refused to leave office, which he wouldn't do, nobody would support him. 
But if he loses because he gets fewer popular votes but wins in the electoral college and faithless electors throw all of their electoral votes to his opponent, or write in votes are in question as well as illegal votes, then a lot of people are going to support an investigation to rule out illegal tampering before they would let him walk away from the office.
That's the reason Democrats are even pushing this question.  They plan to cheat, and cheat big.  They're desperate for a win and they know in a fair and equal election like we had in 2016, they have no chance.
Why are they so desperate?  Because many of them know the DOJ is hot on their trail and don't want to find their azzes in jail after 2020.

You just shower my my concern is legit, the ground work has already been put in place for a “fake election” reported by “fake news” to be challenged solely on the word of the trump administration.

Dark times ahead my friend dark times

No, challenged in court with a case to support it.  Not like leftists taking it to the streets as rioting.  That's how Rule of Law works, as opposed to Rule of Men.

If the left cheats, they can expect a fight.  You ain't walking away from this poker table when you had an ace up your sleeve.

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Where are the facts on the dems planning to cheat big? Two way street my man.

24 minutes ago, Rattler said:

LOL. Definitely the start of the second American Civil War.  A bunch of earing wearing, tattooed, beer bellied bikers vs. a bunch of nose ring wearing, tattooed vegans.   War will start immediately after they admire each others tattoos and bling.

9 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Where are the facts on the dems planning to cheat big? Two way street my man.

Because they always do.....Can you find an article that voter fraud went toward the Republican candidate? I have tried because I was curious.....Hundreds of articles if you search....This is what they find when nobody is even looking for voter fraud....