Are we watching the downfall of our country?

On 6/19/2020 at 6:57 AM, Chef said:

Black people use the word Ni-a all the time doesn’t mean you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is the problem in a nutshell. If they can't respect themselves, they are doomed. 

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 2

There is the problem in a nutshell. If they can't respect themselves, they are doomed. 

I actually don’t disagree with that. I say look at the Jews. They were treated much worse much more recently than blacks and they seem to have come out of it 100x’s better

• Like 2

On 6/19/2020 at 6:57 AM, Chef said:

That’s great doesn’t give you the right to quote his words on your racist crusade...

Black people use the word Ni-a all the time doesn’t mean you can

I'd respect you more if you'd just come out of the closet chef.

While I find some of your reply's amusing, others I find lean more to the left than some of my unstable liberal friends and neighbors.

Free speech includes quoting others and if you can't accept that, that's a form of racism + bigotry from your end.

It's also the classic liberal response to the questioning of their views.

I get it that you don't like Trump, but your vitriol should be directed towards your Democratic party, after they selected Joe Biden as your Presidential candidate.

Not that any of the other Democratic candidates were any better, but that move makes anything that Trump does look minuscule and is almost 100% guaranteeing his Reelection.

Maybe your just unhappy that Hillary didn't run for president again ?

SJC

• Like 1

I'd respect you more if you'd just come out of the closet chef.
While I find some of your reply's amusing, others I find lean more to the left than some of my unstable liberal friends and neighbors.
Free speech includes quoting others and if you can't accept that, that's a form of racism + bigotry from your end.
It's also the classic liberal response to the questioning of their views.
I get it that you don't like Trump, but your vitriol should be directed towards your Democratic party, after they selected Joe Biden as your Presidential candidate.
Not that any of the other Democratic candidates were any better, but that move makes anything that Trump does look minuscule and is almost 100% guaranteeing his Reelection.
Maybe your just unhappy that Hillary didn't run for president again ?
SJC

Not a Democrat here I voted for Trump and was most likely going to again till recent events