Local archery shop here had enough

bruno1

Interestingly, some places don't seem to want to reopen. Cuomo gave the green light last week to mall stores that have entrances. The JC Penney in Arnot Mall in Horseheads still has signage on the doors from March and is locked and dark.

I usually get my hair cut at a Cost Cutters. The two near me have no plans to open until the end of July! Are they trying to go out of business?

We'll be at phase 3 by Friday, and full steam ahead is expected by the end of this month.

20 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Interestingly, some places don't seem to want to reopen. Cuomo gave the green light last week to mall stores that have entrances. The JC Penney in Arnot Mall in Horseheads still has signage on the doors from March and is locked and dark.

I usually get my hair cut at a Cost Cutters. The two near me have no plans to open until the end of July! Are they trying to go out of business?

We'll be at phase 3 by Friday, and full steam ahead is expected by the end of this month.

opposite here. wife tried to get hair appt. and they are so booked she got July 29th lol. our malls opened today, hair salons today, and over 100 restaurants in westchester opened- some got approval for outdoor space in parking lots.

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

opposite here. wife tried to get hair appt. and they are so booked she got July 29th lol. our malls opened today, hair salons today, and over 100 restaurants in westchester opened- some got approval for outdoor space in parking lots.

I went somewhere else last week and got in the next day. I tipped handsomely, 2X the price of the cut. I've been fortunate to be working all of this time. Those girls didn't work for almost 3 months.

• Like 2