Well folks I guess I'm out.

iroquoisjo

11 hours ago, iroquoisjo said:

This is PREDATE signing off. I can't access my old account because it says my email suddenly isn't validated. So f@#$ it.
Be good and good luck all.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Holy finger Predate...I suspect I will be dead from eating poisonous mushrooms by November without your presence.

Hope you heal up ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Please don't leave! Would really rather you make a new account and stay with us! You are certainly a very valued member here! I know for sure that I'd miss your presence here.

That finger looks knarly! Hoping you heal up quickly!

Looks pretty painful. I too would like to know how you did that. How much damage was done?

I almost cut my finger off completely with sheet metal. Cut through tendon, nerves and 2/3 through the knuckle. The small piece of knuckle and remaining skin were all that held it on. When they put it back together, it was never the same. Had I know then what I have to deal with now, I would have let them take it off and leave me with a nub. 

I was installing dock on the lake when my coworker who was carrying the other end started to fall. I tried to hold it back from falling on him and the dock I was holding(about 200lbs) slammed my finger down on top of a vertical 2" pipe. Cut 1 tendon and a nerve 100% another tendon was 60%. Smashed the bone to pieces and now I have 2 metal rods sticking out of my finger.fd27a62413cc35ac98d4bb2dc4d0b999.jpg

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk