Well folks I guess I'm out.

iroquoisjo

I was installing dock on the lake when my coworker who was carrying the other end started to fall. I tried to hold it back from falling on him and the dock I was holding(about 200lbs) slammed my finger down on top of a vertical 2" pipe. Cut 1 tendon and a nerve 100% another tendon was 60%. Smashed the bone to pieces and now I have 2 metal rods sticking out of my finger.fd27a62413cc35ac98d4bb2dc4d0b999.jpg&key=ef1be06c22cba3208a01b4bbefe27269f3ac22fed51bfffdb5031e08902760e1

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Oh man that just feels painful reading it! On the plus side there was something for them left to try and piece back together

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

On 6/10/2020 at 8:55 AM, airedale said:

The board administrator or one of the moderators if they have permission should be able to fix the problem for you.

Al

My account was locked all the way until June 1st, emailed admin like three times to no avail. Got furloughed and tried to login on my home PC and the same thing happened to me.

• 4 weeks later...

It's getting there. I'm still out of work and there's still a pin in the bone, but the wound healed well. Kinda looks like a normal finger now.
It's funny my Occupational therapist is a competitive archer and a hunter so he knows I'm itching to start shooting my bow.6f813ec84315b421c7b9bf36fee3b11c.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, PREDATE said:

It's getting there. I'm still out of work and there's still a pin in the bone, but the wound healed well. Kinda looks like a normal finger now.
It's funny my Occupational therapist is a competitive archer and a hunter so he knows I'm itching to start shooting my bow.6f813ec84315b421c7b9bf36fee3b11c.jpg

Which finger was it??

• Like 2

It's funny my Occupational therapist is a competitive archer and a hunter so he knows I'm itching to start shooting my bow.6f813ec84315b421c7b9bf36fee3b11c.jpg&key=76fdf40c3da1a2c937bc9a6e0fa0b12b0e85a6902143ed09df9dd998ec2a2fb9

i feel much better about my shrooming exploits now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2