Daughter graduated today. So proud of her for grinding out incredible grades along the way.

turkeyfeathers

Beautiful! It is a shame that senior year was truncated for these kids. I'm glad to see her making the most of it. Having just graduated a daughter last year, I know the bittersweet feeling.  But don't worry - she will be treating home like a hotel for a long time yet lol...

• Like 2

Congratulations to all three of you. It definitely is a team effort! Best days of the raising kids era. You all have memories that you’ve shared as well as struggles you’ve shared. Best of luck on the next step. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Well done all around! What an awesome achievement for the family!
What college did she decide on?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Geneseo.  We’ve taken a few day trips over the years and she loved the town and area. Wife went to undergrad there too 

• Like 2

Congratulations to your daughter and to your family. With all of the negative stuff going on right now in this country it is refreshing to read something positive and see a beautiful photo of a happy family. You should be very proud of her and I have enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your pics of the 2 of you hunting together. My son has 2 young daughters and I hope  they become hunters so that he can experience the joy you and I share of hunting with our children. I predict that she is going to make some lucky young man very happy in the future and someday you will have to bear the name of Grandpa as I have to do!       valoroutdoors.com 

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Thank you. Geneseo.  We’ve taken a few day trips over the years and she loved the town and area. Wife went to undergrad there too 

If she at some point moves off campus give me a shout, I have a friend ( city FF ) who, owns a bit of rental property there , he prefers to rent to females ,and I know he’s a solid guy who maintains things .

And Congrats ! 

• Like 2