Super black eagle 3

Izayah12

If it isn't too late.... research what he said. ^

Lots of reported problems  with them, I believe due to changes made to the comfortech stock. I've an SBE and an SBE2 that I recently bought, specifically avoiding the 3.

I have no personal experience but the reports on the web are not good.

There are still SBE2’s out there.

If not the Beretta A400 Extreme is a good choice. I have two of them.

6 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Check out the Super Vinci, I like it better than the SBE's

I have had my Vinci many years before the 3.5” Super and I love it . It also has taken a beating, never jams. The SBE’ s are really nice guns also just a different feel . 

I bought my son a SBE 2 from a hunting buddy a few years ago. My buddy used that gun when we went waterfowl hunting with him and he never had any problems with it whatsoever so I knew it was a good gun. But my buddy wanted a SBE 3 so he sold me the SBE 2. Since he got the SBE 3 he has had it jam several times when we hunted together and I cannot quote his replies here. He has sent the gun back to Benelli twice to get it repaired. As a result of many problems with the SBE 3 the demand and price for a used SBE 2 has gone up. I would opt for a good used SBE 2.          valoroutdoors.com