Southtowns tourney

Gencountyzeek

Pretty good day after we found them. Caught 17 or 18 walleye, 4 sheephead, 1 silver perch, 1 perch. Kept 10 walleye for the 3 of us. Family in friends down here so fryin up some for dinner. Nothing weigh-able for the derby. Biggest was 25.5" just under 6lbs. More tomorrow!

20200613_173715.jpg

20200613_173548.jpg

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Good day to be on Erie....this time of year she can get real nasty. Keep at'um Zeek.....you'll dial into the Big guns soon.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

When we launched just before 6am their were probably 4-5ft rollers. It calmed down pretty good to just a steady chop. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer, hope we find a pig.

5 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

When we launched just before 6am their were probably 4-5ft rollers. It calmed down pretty good to just a steady chop. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer, hope we find a pig.

We launched at 6 from Small boat harbor in Buffalo . For bass . Lots of boats coming in as we launched. Weird wind today for sure. Got bit choppy as we were leaving at noon. Good luck tomorrow 

• Like 1

Forgot to take pics today:sorry:. Definitely harder to find them today but first fish was the biggest weighed it in at 7lbs 4 oz. Caught a total of 8 by noon. Had to come in then so a buddy could get home. Good thing we got off then, came back at 1:30 to weigh the fish in and the waves were coming over the breakwall. Definitely got nasty out there. Buddy i planned on fishing with all week had work duties so i wont be back out till Wednesday. Most fish coming off harnesses.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:24 PM, TreeGuy said:

No updates ?

We pounded eaters out of buffalo yesterday. Was trying to get anything over 26" so my son could weigh a fish.... We prob caught 20+ fish, biggest was 24".

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Fish were back in at barcelona. Had a weighable fish my buddy screwed up netting and lost it at the back of the boat. Boated probably 14 walleye, all eaters but the one we lost.

• Like 1

Fish were back in at barcelona. Had a weighable fish my buddy screwed up netting and lost it at the back of the boat. Boated probably 14 walleye, all eaters but the one we lost.
Water temps back to normal ? I'm just gonna grind it out in Buffalo tonight and possibly tomorrow.

A couple of the top 5 came out of PA

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

the evening turned out to be a good one. No weighable fish for the tourney, but good fishing action until the wind kicked up around 2am. Boated 10 walleye, kept 9 all 18"-22", lost 2 at the net, lost 4 reeling in. Great fun with some great friends this past week. Ill be back out around the fourth of july on erie.

• Like 1