Chipmunk hunting

12 hours ago, martin said:

I've been shooting chipmunks for  3 years now. Never ending, but fun. I also use traps with peanut butter. BB gun out the bathroom window to. I also have an abundance of squirrels. Girlfriend set up long pole with soda bottles on it. They jump on it and fall 12ft down. I also have Bats in the garage. I had some last year and this year to. Thought I closed up seems. I have a Bat slide in the window of the garage. Mice in the attic is never ending. It's fun to hunt year round. Good practice.

The other game I have here in our neighborhood is....DEER!!! OMG!!! We actually have to many. I've ssen 21 in a group is my largest. You can drive right up next to them and say HI!!! Last season here I got to see a 10point looking for a Doe or Does to have fun with. I got a picture of him to. I'll have to try and show you. Pretty cool. Not worried about running out of meat around here. 

• Like 2

The other game I have here in our neighborhood is....DEER!!! OMG!!! We actually have to many. I've ssen 21 in a group is my largest. You can drive right up next to them and say HI!!! Last season here I got to see a 10point looking for a Doe or Does to have fun with. I got a picture of him to. I'll have to try and show you. Pretty cool. Not worried about running out of meat around here. 
@martin he's alive!!!! Long time no see!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

52 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

What's everyone having luck with for woodchuck bait. We live in a village and cant use a firearm so were stuck with a havaheart. Hes old and smart.

Honeydew or cantaloupe.If you know where his holes are you can dump dirty cat litter in and cover this worked the best for me.

Has anyone used  those sonics that go into the ground. I have chipmunks under a concrete piece by garage. Think they will work? I need help with this one. Thanks in advance.

Not sure of the legality or the negative impact on the environment (war always has some cost!)but I hear mothballs do wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Team Hoyt said:

What's everyone having luck with for woodchuck bait

No bait required if you know where the hole is. Catch & kill if it is coming or going. More than likely a trap setter will be needed: 

#160 Body Trap

160.jpg

Has anyone used  those sonics that go into the ground. I have chipmunks under a concrete piece by garage. Think they will work? I need help with this one. Thanks in advance.
They worked pretty well on moles. Now we just use those poison worms and those work the best for killing them

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Been picking away at chips. I’m using my pellet gun this time. There was 12 in the bucket trap. I almost lost my lunch from the smell. I must’ve ran over a half dozen driving back and forth from the dirt quarry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk