Huge Buck Ithaca/Cayuga Heights 16 pt?

HectorBuckBuster

I have heard rumors about this buck....from what I have heard there are some people in Cayuga Heights all fired up that someone shot the deer, I guess they had been watching and feeding the buck for a number of years....regardless it is huge.

My son lived on Cayuga lake in Ithaca and let me tell you I believe that is a New York deer. If they ever open hunting in the city of Ithaca you would see a lot of deer of that size taken. I know what I am talking about because I have seen them myself. If you don't believe me ,just take a ride through and around Ithaca and see for yourself. Be careful if you ever are there at this time of the year because the bucks are running does all over the place and you will get to see some of the biggest buck that you will ever see in New York State.

If it was shot in Cayuga Heights, that is perhaps a good reason why it might be on the down low. This area is highly residential and there is a very good chance that it was shot close to houses, private yards, or off the side of the road......