Shits REALLY Got Real Now.......

Lawdwaz

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Thank God you didn’t include his white belt in that pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's all he's wearing...Thank goodness he spared us that...Also, notice that we can't see what he's doing with his right hand...Glad he spared us THAT, too...<<cringe>>…..

• Like 1

He's growing an Afro so he can march with the bro's at the black lives matter protests.  

I've been seeing some guys who look hideous needing a haircut badly.  Why wouldn't they let their wives/girlfriends or some other family member give them one?  I let my wife give me one and it sure as hell is better than no cut at all.  I guess some dudes couldn't handle a less than perfect haircut.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

He's growing an Afro so he can march with the bro's at the black lives matter protests.  

I've been seeing some guys who look hideous needing a haircut badly.  Why wouldn't they let their wives/girlfriends or some other family member give them one?  I let my wife give me one and it sure as hell is better than no cut at all.  I guess some dudes couldn't handle a less than perfect haircut.

I'm growing a salt & pepper beard  ( 90 % salt,  10 % pepper)  so that I can join my local GLM  ( Geezer Lives Matter) protest....

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I'm growing a salt & pepper beard  ( 90 % salt,  10 % pepper)  so that I can join my local GLM  ( Geezer Lives Matter) protest....

So here it is, salt & pecker at it's finest!!!!!!

Fished with Dan today at Keuka Lake...........report to follow in fishing thread.  Said beard on full display:

vg42H5F.png

My wife has been keeping me trimmed up pretty good.  Actually I did my beard yesterday as the shag was almost as bad as Bizzy's head. LOL

IhHIXLz.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 8

27 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I bought a beard trimmer with attachments . I use the 3/8 trimmer on the beard and then on the sides of my head . I haven't been to the barber shop in over 14 weeks . At this point , what difference does it make !

I’ve cut my own hair 2x with the beard trimmer. Looking good. It hasn’t touched me pandemic beard though.