Mount back

Zag

Well I got down to pick up my mount today and my sons claimed it for his room which is fine by me! I literally shot him, cleaned him out got him hung and had to run to baseball practice and my dad ended up taking him to the taxi in the morning so I never got a ton of time to look him over. Anyways my taxi called be awhile back and said hey I got the cape back and its pretty beat up, do u want me to use or find and alt cape. I sure don’t want some other cape, and i was kinda taken back by it not recalling anything odd about him (it was during a mini snowstorm so his coat was wet). I sad keep him as he was and went back thru my photos and you can see it. Maybe he tangled with a fence or got the shit kicked out of him a bunch of times. FYI  I only dragged him like 10yrds and the rest of the drag was in the bucket of the tractor. 

986DEDF4-339E-40E7-9CE9-567F367F2C65.jpeg

84261B22-D79C-4109-A5D8-1C59D2748049.jpeg

D77663D8-3B8C-4270-823D-183D3AA89DEA.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Sad 1

To my poor eye, it looks like a beater of a buck in real life, and his scars show it. I have a similar mount. I wouldn't have it any other way. There are instances to use another cape (poorly cared for cape, etc) but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• Like 2