Guest accounts reporting posts

WNYBuckHunter

To the “guest” that keeps reporting posts in the forums, and telling us we should delete peoples accounts, etc. We will make determinations on that kind of thing on our own. I am actually not even going to consider looking at the reports that come from anyone other than our members anyway, so you’re wasting your time. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's an organized effort by the left. At work I have gotten a couple dozen "complaints" about employees private Facebook pages. Calling their posts racist and bigoted. "They" want the person fired or they will be publicly "exposing" the company as employing racists. I looked at all the pages in question and the only thing that was posted was  a call for handling the rioters and looters with a heavy hand.  Not a single race comment. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

It's an organized effort by the left. At work I have gotten a couple dozen "complaints" about employees private Facebook pages. Calling their posts racist and bigoted. "They" want the person fired or they will be publicly "exposing" the company as employing racists. I looked at all the pages in question and the only thing that was posted was  a call for handling the rioters and looters with a heavy hand.  Not a single race comment. 

Exactly

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 5:19 PM, blackbeltbill said:

You don't want to be anywhere near Damacus,Syria anytime soon..

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Damascus Syria, or anywhere else in the Middle east, anytime  !!

I'd rather stick needles in my eyeballs........

• Like 1

To the “guest” that keeps reporting posts in the forums, and telling us we should delete peoples accounts, etc. We will make determinations on that kind of thing on our own. I am actually not even going to consider looking at the reports that come from anyone other than our members anyway, so you’re wasting your time. 

So am I reading this correctly:
You ARE accepting “delete requests of accounts” from actual members!
I have a list for you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...