Funniest Films...

Pygmy

There are so many, but  the first movie that comes to mind that is hilarious from beginning to end is the original " Airplane"...It has to be in the top ten....

An honorable mention would be " Something About Mary"...I watched that film by myself the first time and there were several times when I broke out laughing out loud.... " We've got a BLEEDER  !!"....Hehehe....

A couple of my favorite youtube clips  ….. " Clapper Caper" with Johnny Carson and Jack Webb..I cannot watch it without laughing, no matter how many times I have seen it and I know every word by heart..

Also, "Grizzly Bear Man"...In order to fully  appreciate it, you need to first watch the trailer for " Grizzly Man"  which is a documentary about Timothy Treadwell  aka Timothy Tastewell, who  considered himself a savior for Alaska.s grizzlies  and managed to get himself and his poor ignorant girlfriend eaten by a bear in the process...  Grizzly Bear Man is a masterpiece of a parody...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Family Vacation, breakfast club, Monty Python Holy Grail....airplane is a great call..:the one-liners make for a great comedy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid...worthless...no good god darn freeloading SOB r-tarded big mouth  know it all a$$hole jerk. 

I've seen breakfast club a couple times in my youth LOL

• Like 1

Grumpy Old Men!!! I still laugh out loud every time I watch it. The end clips from old Bergess Meredith are priceless! "Bring the log to the beaver"! lol

Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story, are still holiday laugh makers.

• Like 2

Blazzing saddles, Airplane, Caddy shack, Used cars, All the Jackass movies, Dont be a menace from south Central, The Breaks... cant remember them all.. but mostly back when you could make a good funny movie and people werent soft lame and soft 

Not named yet:

The Producers, The Party, Some Like it Hot (the best closing lie of any comedy), Annie Hall, Duck Soup, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, A Fish Called Wanda, Born Yesterday, Arsenic and Old Lace, Raising Arizona, Harvey, Groundhog Day, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Cat Ballou, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Jerk, The Nutty Professor (Lewis version), Diner.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grampy said:

Grumpy Old Men!!! I still laugh out loud every time I watch it. The end clips from old Bergess Meredith are priceless! "Bring the log to the beaver"! lol

Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story, are still holiday laugh makers.

Taking the skin boat to tuna town …..

• Haha 1