Camp Chef Pizza Oven

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

this sounds great!  I plan on getting stuff to make pizza on the grill for tomorrow night - now i cant wait even more!  

(Georgio's greens) There are NO other...lol  The bacon was stuff I picked up at a small shop and they raise it there. It was outstanding. I bought bacon ends. This was second place for last night. The favorite of the 3 of us was the white clam sauce pizza. I did my own sauce and it came out very good. 

58 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

(Georgio's greens) There are NO other...lol  The bacon was stuff I picked up at a small shop and they raise it there. It was outstanding. I bought bacon ends. This was second place for last night. The favorite of the 3 of us was the white clam sauce pizza. I did my own sauce and it came out very good. 

lol. sounds like our local place for utica greens at the Franklin in Rome.  The clam sauce one def sounds interesting but the GF doesnt like seafood so guess i will make that one one my own.  Your def making some delicious looking pies!   

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1