blackbeltbill

A Not So Friendly Person Harasses Goose Hunters.

She sure walked a long way to be an insignificant pest.  A few "accidental" shots probably would have sent her dogs running with her in hot pursuit.  LOL!

7 hours ago, Rattler said:

She sure walked a long way to be an insignificant pest.  A few "accidental" shots probably would have sent her dogs running with her in hot pursuit.  LOL!

Looks like she walked out Hundreds of Yards to Harrass those Goose Hunters and took 3 Dogs with her!

Unless that was her land (highly doubtful or the hunters would not have been out there) or state land, she may have been trespassing on private land. I'd check into that...and pursue accordingly.

I’ve told this before , but it’s one of my favorites. An older guy was hunting goose on a near by bay, he was in a small rowboat and near a marina. Two jet ski guys in their mid 40s , apparently didn’t think, it was legal ,as they called the cops on him . While waiting for said cops, they went out and circled his boat, spraying him with water and almost swamping him .

Cops came along with DEC cops, who promptly arrested the jet skiers , on various charges including hunter harassment. 

I love a happy ending , more so when people call the cops on themselves !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The hunters showed great restraint. (Politeness seems to be common with Canadians.)  I'm not sure what the hunter harassment laws are there but I'm pretty sure that in NY this would be addressed by a DEC officer.  It was nice of her to supply her name.

• Like 1

Even her dogs don’t like her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

23 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Even her dogs don’t like her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The one dog tried to stay with the hunters! Smart dog!

• Like 1