How Do I Spend My Gift Card?

It’s not that I don’t have these things, just want more lol. I have 1 ladder stand, 1 hang on and 1 climber and 19 rod holders. I had 20 rod holders but one Of the two plastic ones on the bow rail cracked And I was thinking of replacing with stainless, and they have to match of course. I love my ladder stand, but felt I wanted to be higher so got the hang on. Love the ease of getting in and out of both compared to the climber. Little squirrel is now 12 and i was gonna let him use the ladder this season and wanted another hang on for a diff spot I go to. Decisions, decisions....

6 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

It’s not that I don’t have these things, just want more lol. I have 1 ladder stand, 1 hang on and 1 climber and 19 rod holders. I had 20 rod holders but one Of the two plastic ones on the bow rail cracked And I was thinking of replacing with stainless, and they have to match of course. I love my ladder stand, but felt I wanted to be higher so got the hang on. Love the ease of getting in and out of both compared to the climber. Little squirrel is now 12 and i was gonna let him use the ladder this season and wanted another hang on for a diff spot I go to. Decisions, decisions....

You can always buy an extra ladder section. We do that for a lot of our stands so they are higher.....

• Like 1