RCBS Rock Chucker II Press

I purchased a bunch of reloading things of late and will be keeping some but have lots of other stuff to peddle. First off is a RCBS Rock Chucker II press, the gold standard of single stage reloading and the exact same press I use.  This one looks to be in amazing shape.........$125 local in the Amherst/Erie County area or I'll travel some.

D6yoqF1.jpg

h4ROfJO.jpg

Ab6633R.jpg

yyEuP4V.jpg

That is NOT rust in the 2nd last picture......
Nope that's their signature green fleck paint. They make a damn good press. Love mine for my hunting loads and my Dillon for everything else

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

6 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Nope that's their signature green fleck paint. They make a damn good press. Love mine for my hunting loads and my Dillon for everything else

Huh, I didn't know you were a reloader.......what cartridges are you reloading?

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

Huh, I didn't know you were a reloader.......what cartridges are you reloading?
Currently I'm rolling .300Wby Mag (that's the round I actually started out with) which isn't exactly the easiest to start with but I didn't have any issues, 45acp, .223/5.56, 9mm, .40 S&W, and my nemesis .458 SOCOM

• Like 1

Surprised no interest here.....

If it helps the deal get done, buy this for the asking price and I’ll include a set of dies.  

7mm-08 Remington, .270 Winchester, 35 Remington or that great big canon mofo 7mm Mag    Your choice!!!

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 9:25 AM, Lawdwaz said:

Surprised no interest here.....

If it helps the deal get done, buy this for the asking price and I’ll include a set of dies.  

7mm-08 Remington, .270 Winchester, 35 Remington or that great big canon mofo 7mm Mag    Your choice!!!

I'm interested,but your to far from  me.Any idea of shipping cost or interest in shipping?

On 7/9/2020 at 8:04 AM, rachunter said:

If no one needs the .35 I’ll take them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never saw this post till now.  I sent you a PM though yesterday and I didn’t get a response??

Your welcome to buy the 35 Remington dies if you’d like.....

I never saw this post till now.  I sent you a PM though yesterday and I didn’t get a response??
Your welcome to buy the 35 Remington dies if you’d like.....

It’s all good I never got the pm. I’m going to use the 3030 for lead and hunt with the 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, grampy said:

How about the 7mm/08 die set? I'd be interested in that one.

Dave, if the guy that buys the press doesn’t want them (I offered for him to choose from the list but he didn’t buy via this site) they're yours.  Sit tight......

• Thanks 1